Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum changes

2 posters

Go down

Forum changes Empty Forum changes

Post  Christonite Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:43 pm

I'm going to be expanding this league forum to include forums for 6 other leagues. I think this will both strengthen the membership of this league and bring an entire community together. Any questions just let me know.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Forum changes Empty Re: Forum changes

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:38 am

could be cool but .. im interested will it keep our league and their league trade block and other topics seperate?

Also we should name good franchises as a topic that every league could see for ppl like me who keep ending up in bad franchises ( thought I found a few now 1 here n some1 here invited me ..n another just drafted so well see)

that would be a good topic maybe combined 2 leagues even ? ... have a playoff amongst the leagues like our superbowl champ can play 1 of theirs for fun for bragging rights between the 2 leagues..unfortunately itd have to be a ranked/unranked game but league rules would apply home teams the 1 who won by more/ better record all to say whose leagues better lol sound fun?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:48 am

Those are excellent suggestions, I'm in other leagues where commissioners are active, members are legit, and I have no problem promoting other leagues. I will do that under the top section.

I hope the forums are not too confusing, as you can see each league is separated and all of them have their own categories.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum