Blackchucky

Go down

Blackchucky

Post  Deathwish22 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:19 pm

What is up with this guy? He quits my franchise and won't reply to any of my messages asking him why he just quit with no explanation (not that I need a guy like that...but I'd at least like to know why? Most guys are pretty happy with how I run my franchise)...and now I'm scheduled to play him this week in this franchise (Greeners Franchise) and the dude won't reply to any of my messages? WTF?!? I sent him a friend request 2 days ago and he still hasn't replied to that. Greener, with how you were praising this guy early on...I thought he would be legit...but I'm starting to question that.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blackchucky

Post  boywonder410 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Well deathwish I'm in blackchucky franchise childsplay and he a kool dude he's just not that Active IMO expecially for a commish
boywonder410
boywonder410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blackchucky

Post  GREENERRRR on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:59 pm

he is a cool guy - just not a solid leader - he talked like he was - he just isnt committed to running his franchise - and i am close to pulling my endorsement from it - (i am not gonna keep supplying him with replacement players - IF HE CANT MAKE A DECENT EFFORT TO KEEP THE 1'S HE CURRENTLY HAS!) - i m gonna give him 1 last chance

GREENERRRR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Funny

Post  blackchucky1 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:38 am

To me its funny that you can sign in on a new page without sending the person something. For one just like msot people I got a life and damn sure have responiblites, Im in the army and jsut had a new kid, I jsut lost two soldiers, so if getting on to play a game are help out the famliy of the ones that were lost yea everytime Im going to help them out. as far as being on are someone stand behind me its cool. I run mine like everyone else. death whenI was in yours if I didnt get the game in you simmed and I try not to do that but hey why keep alot of guys that are doing what they need to do waiting. Then they run to Greener lying about oh he didnt tell me this and that, be real we grown ass men and if you cant get a game in say that, and if you get dropped and I send you a messg about it answer back and rejoin. Yes when I see people on I tell them hey your the other team is on, but unlike alot of guys with Lgs I got alot of new guys and some of them are full of it but alot of them are cool and Ill run with them any day of the week. I might have pissed some people off but Ill keep rooling along trying to do right by the real players, not the guys that turn on the game every 3 plus days, as far as for death dude we had a good game I hope I see you in the playoffs shits funny

blackchucky1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  boywonder410 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Well chucky don't be upset we were not trying to attack you we was just trying yo understand what was going on deathwish seemes pretty clueless about the situation if u in the ar$y you should kno how important communication is with us and the rest of the ppl in the network. And yes we all have lives but if u realize your life is so busy where it can cause u too be inactive maybe u shouldn't have become commish inleast it was a rare thing . But anyways I hopre everything starts to run smothly and all this was just one big misunderstanding
boywonder410
boywonder410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DEEPEST APPOLOGIES 2 blackchucky

Post  GREENERRRR on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:38 am

I posted my last message on here when i just lost 2 members i worked hard to recruit to blackchucky's franchise - my comments were unfair about him - and i wish i could take them back - but they r there for the word to see - he is 100% right about madden being an insignificant importance to thge other things he was dealin with in his life - and i have the greatest respect for what he does - not only for the USA - becuase i am Canadain - so it doesnt matter to much what u yanks do down there LOL! - but the efforts he makes to make the WORLD a better place - and more importantly - how he has helped his men in his "department" - the addition of backchucky to co-comish will give this young father and profesional military man - a bit of breathing room to deaL WITH FRANCHISE LOGISTICS...

GREENERRRR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DEN_24 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:09 pm

if anyone has any responsibilites... be it family, or dead soldiers to mourn... they should just the let the commish know that they wont be on for awhile, that way the comish can find a temporary replacement... you made a commitment when you joined the league, live up to it and do whats fair for the other players

Last edited by DEN_24 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : offensive to some)
DEN_24
DEN_24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:23 pm

agreed... a message on here or psn or maybe email n #s should be passed out.. ( sort of are already) .. but they should have the respect and time to say something

I mean if u end up in the hospital or anything sudden then im sorry for yah and i understand but at that point i hope the lgs the last thing on ur mind

but anything u know is coming you should just let the commish know ..so u might lose a game..least ur not booted..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

to den24

Post  blackchucky1 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 pm

i want to know whats lol about having soldiers die?? maybe cause you dont do shit with your life that worth anything but shit online you cant understand theres alot of people that do things way bigger than playing madden. I been in the army for 8 years and have asked my troops to go with me to Iraq and back 4 different times, and they have done so and for them to come back and get killed by a jackass( prob like you that was drinking and driving ) that hit them Im really tring to see where a fucking lol comes in at??? You fucking asshole

blackchucky1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DEN_24 your comments r ignorant

Post  GREENERRRR on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 pm

and i know that u r not an ignorant person - this is why i am shocked by them - u seemed to make light of blackchucky's situation - I am behind u 100% on this 1 blackchucky - i think the internet creates a lot of BSers - but not every1 is - and i am sure DEN_24 remark was made as skeptism and not as an insult to the valiant soldiers it refferred to... all i can say to blackchucky is that i am sorry for the off - coloured (or colored in the USA) remark -

this string touches on 2 impirtant topics wayyy bigger than madden -

1. the sacrifices armed forces make... (btw - a lil fyi for u yanks - CANADIAN and BRITISH soldiers r the only troops that battle the TALIBAN in the the SOUTHERN Area of Afghanistan - where the real fighting goes on - Canada has 30 Million people in the entire country - or contry in the USA LOL! - that is the size of NYC -we have suffered as many casualities (on a pro-rated basis) as the USA) - Americans should embrace their real allies the (canucks and the Brits) - and tell the Italians, French, Germans and the rest of NATO - to get out of the SAFE AREAs - and put their ass on the line! All they do is sit in the safe provinces of Afghanistan - and build schools and roads - and face VIRTUALLY NO DANGER (some countries even have this mandate set on the particpation in this war - its like sayn, "we will go to war with u - but we aint gonna do any dangerous stuff or do an fighting" - give the yanks, canadians and british a break - give them an EZ job for a while - and u guys get your butts down to the South Of Afghnaistan and do some HEAVY LIFTING! Actually i heard some1 tell me that the Americans dont trust the combat capabilities of those other Nations - and they like to work with the Canadians and the Brits - because training / tactics are similar and in many cases are done JOINTLY - so working with these allies is easier than working with the other fool nations... Nevertheless i say put all those countries together and let them have a go at things - only problem with that is the Taliban would have a field day fightn those nations and all the gains we have now will be erased - on 2nd thought - maybe those countries should sit back and build schools and roads...

SECONDLY - DRUNK DRIVING IS NOTHING TO SNICKER AT - 30 years ago - it may have been something to laugh and joke about - but we are all well aware of the dangers now - and any1 that puts themselves in a position to Drive Impaired is a fool...

GREENERRRR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DEN_24 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:36 pm

k whoa whoa whoa dude... idk what u mean by my "comments" cuz all i wrote was one little "lol" and it wasnt meant to offend anyone... i write lol's all the time, bad habit i guess... sometimes i even write em when shit aint funny... idk why i wrote it, but rest assured it was not a "comment" and i did not intend any disrespect whatsoever to anyone... so if you took it the wrong way chuck then my apologies to you and yours... but to call me an asshole and a jackass for writting 3 little letters, well i think that was pretty uncalled for... i dont really take anything anyone says on here too seriously cuz after all, it is a "fantasy league" so i hope my "lol" didnt offend you toooo much, but if anything, maybe greener had a point... perhaps it was sceptisism... i dont remember... but ive heard every excuse in the world as to why i guy cant play, so maybe it had something to do with that,.. regardless, im going to go and amend the "comment" i made... as far as the rest of greeners comments about the war, well agreed, canada does have about the same amount of soldiers killed per capita, in the "war on terror" as the u.s. does... the but this isnt a debate about which country does what and whos allies are more important, as far as im concerned, the war is based on money.... both sides are funded by the same people in order to build their net worth and gain power... i have no respect for beauraucrats of any sort... my heart lies with the men n women on the front lines... but being a soldier is a job, just like anything else... its a really dangerous job, and i respect anyone who puts their life on the line to protect others... but all i was saying was that everyone has their responsibilites, so... if u werent able to make it for a game or two, fine... but if ur gonna miss a few weeks, all you have to do is let greener know to find a temporary replacement... that was the sole intention behind what i wrote. i was NOT trying to poke fun at you or anyone else and im sorry for the loss of your friends, i really am... if they were killed in battle well thats one of the dangers of joining the army, but to lose your life cuz of some jackass (yes, anyone who drinks and drives is a total jackass) i know what its like to lose friends and family, trust me, its no laughing matter... family life is a hell of alot more important that video games are, so if you took anything the wrong way man, im sincerely sorry for your loss and im sorry if i offended you or anyone else... my condolences
DEN_24
DEN_24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

well said DEN_24

Post  GREENERRRR on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 am

i new there was more to the situation... and irregardless blackchuckyhas been replaced by ishotonppl02 - the long time owner of the Texaansd -= he has renewed his committment to the group and we welcome him completely

GREENERRRR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DEN_24 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:04 pm

on a brighter note... i cant f'in wait for mb10 in about a month lol theres a homerun derby this time Smile lol
DEN_24
DEN_24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum