Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF is goings on?!?!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

WTF is goings on?!?!!!!!! Empty WTF is goings on?!?!!!!!!

Post  theGemini3 Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Why is everyone jumping ship? This league use to be on point. I think that's messed up that Chargers didn't get the win if he had it won the first time but didn't count due to some glitch. To resolve the issue you should of change the length of qtrs to a min let Chargers score and then chew clock. Stats don't matter just winning the Super Bowl. Instead of simming it. Crazy shit happens when you sim it. Say one of his or your players has a carrer ending injury, anyways I can see why he left. I'll be here though. Too much time invested. Falcons u may have single handliy fucked this league up. By the way who is commish and please tell me what the deal is.
theGemini3
theGemini3

Back to top Go down

WTF is goings on?!?!!!!!! Empty Re: WTF is goings on?!?!!!!!!

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:39 pm

try out deathwishes league its sick n hes gonna keep it moving n bs simming wont happen ( though idk what happen)

but dont blame our commish .. its all the leagues lately even deathwish was having trouble but he did the smart thing and asked for help ( after all were just ppl were not actualy owners or commishiners...) he asked his most trust worthy players of ideas to fix the problem n shits gonna start workin

sad thing is this is the 1st lg i joined that was legit..n i might end up leavin it...n i dont wanna
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:58 pm

listen, we played it twice and he won the 2nd time, the same thing happened to me that happened in our first game where i got d/c from psn, this time it was during the load screen for end of game stats. the game froze and i had to restart it, didn't even realize the stats didn't record til sunday night and manch never came back on. people are screamin for the rookie draft which was going to be monday (changed to tuesday) so i had to advance the week as people wanted to set their draft boards, wtf else was i supposed to do, sit around and wait for him to hopefully come on? i subbed in ALL of my 3rd string to ensure the game would go his way, for whatever reason apparently that doesn't work and it still made him lose. i could care less at this point, ezweightloss can deal with it if he wants, in the 9 other leagues i'm in the same shit goes down where games get simmed (and before you say i fucked the league up gemini remember who held the league up for 2 nights so you could pursue the perfect season, i tried to help everyone out and never sim games) and people cry cheese cause they can't adjust their d. and halfway through the season theres 20-25 people left because as soon as their team is out of playoff contention they all drop out. don't act like this is something new and only in this league...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  theGemini3 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Yea you know what your right. Shit happens and u will never please everyone all the time. U did and still is holding the league down. Maybe what I said was a little harsh. So if he wasn't around or wasn't going to be around then my method wouldn't have work. So that was unfair of me to say that without knowing the whole story or all the facts.

I was in a league where people would quit at the end purposely because they know of that glitch.

Anyways like I said I'm here and not going anywhere. I want my rematch still. Good luck on the year
theGemini3
theGemini3

Back to top Go down

Post  theGemini3 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Yea you know what your right. Shit happens and u will never please everyone all the time. U did and still is holding the league down. Maybe what I said was a little harsh. So if he wasn't around or wasn't going to be around then my method wouldn't have work. So that was unfair of me to say that without knowing the whole story or all the facts.

I was in a league where people would quit at the end purposely because they know of that glitch.

Anyways like I said I'm here and not going anywhere. I want my rematch still. Good luck on the year
theGemini3
theGemini3

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:12 pm

thanks man, takes a humble guy to be open minded and take in account the other circumstances and i'm glad to have you in both my leagues. we're doin our best to get em back to a full 32 man league, and it'll happen soon again. your right all the way with the shit happens approach, it does...a lot, and sometimes you really want things to go smoothly but it just doesn't work out. hopefully the new commish will have more time to gettin on people about scheduling cause i really didn't have much time between trying to manage two different leagues. new season, new start, and hopefully some fresh players who plan on being around as well.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ManchVegas Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:14 pm

i didn't jump shiop all because of that, it was mostly becasue i saw what i usualyl see in other leagues is that it said the commishioner got moved around to many different people so i thought this league was done
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum