Entire Jets team available for trade

Go down

Entire Jets team available for trade

Post  LDphifty on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:30 am

the rest of my season is looking bleak with a 4-5 record and injuries to my starting qb, rb, and wr. So i'm putting my entire roster up for trade and looking for youth/draft picks. DeSean, Kenny Britt, Raji, Talib, and Tyrell Johnson are guys that i reached for during the draft so i'd probably ask for more than their worth in return. But everyone else from DeMarcus Ware and Trent Cole to the bottom of my roster is out there. we got 2 madden weeks left so if your even remotely interested let me know.
LDphifty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Entire Jets team available for trade

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:19 am

i cant look now but ill take britt or nicks if you have them n i need a wr ( i need to have 3 on a team who are at least b po)
JohnnyLagZ17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:15 pm

i don't wanna hear about injuries lol, brandon jacobs out for the season, sanchez out for 3 weeks, scafe my starting te out for 4 weeks (i think) with a broken collarbone and mikel my ss gone for a week. i'm lookin to trade for a rb or decent te possibly, this season is gettin out of control for me with injuries...like playin with 2nd string all game.

i'll take a look id at your roster and see what i got, i'd give up my 1st and 2nd rnd picks for a backup rb at this point
falconfansince81
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:16 pm

FF i may have a deal 4 u look threw my team maybe i could give u a few good players .. i love picks.. but i actualy want picks not oh oopss i 4got bs that sum1 did 2 me in the other lg lol
JohnnyLagZ17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:16 pm

i'll give u my 1 2 and 3 for a good rb, i dont care if hes just speed with 75 carry i can't run my game w/o a good back i have faith in.
falconfansince81
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LDphifty on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 pm

i dont know if you looked at my roster but slaton is out for the season. james davis is actually pretty good but not a shifty guy that suits my style. hes like a turner clone (obviously not as good, but he fits that mold). 93 speed, 95 acc, 80 truck, 89 carry, and im not sure of his age but hes a rookie so he cant be older than 23. hes actually my every down fill in for slaton but was my short yardage guy even when slaton was healthy.

i also have rashad jennings, mike bell, and stephan logan, but they are all role players and not every down backs. let me know what you think and well talk after i get out of work/class.
LDphifty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down