Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is uncalled for...

+2
JohnnyLagZ17
falconfansince81
6 posters

Go down

This is uncalled for... Empty This is uncalled for...

Post  falconfansince81 Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 pm

whoever SkolVikesAllDay is needs a serious attitude adjustment, i personally never had a problem with him our leagues til i saw what he posted in the madden forums.

"u made such a * fuking game * u u are stupid n i g g e a rs like * u i hope u guys die go to hell make a real game for once u just lost me money thanks a lot "

wtf man...reminds me of that pat piff retard. if you were in my league i'd just kick you...who the fuck is dumb enough to put enough faith in this game to play for money, then cry about it by making a topic called "fuck the haiti people" in the ea sports forums.

not only that but he tries flooding the boards with some useless spam in a bunch of topics. whats next, spammin our forums and throwin around racist talk behind the safety of your computer? grow the fuck up...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is uncalled for... Empty Re: This is uncalled for...

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:26 pm

bro he proly just fucked up ur franchises btw ...

change passwords and fix teams .. in some franchises i grabbed the best players if i had a chance so no1 else would ( hoping it helps..) i will drop them on ur say so ..n if im not on ill drop them the next day

but yah u shuld really get on psn ...n madden..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

This is uncalled for... Empty Nah........

Post  djgamer134 Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:09 am

He sent a message and someone hacked his account. I feel sorry for him. Sad

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:13 am

he messaged me today on the PSN network and said someone hacked his account and he knows who it is. it sounds legit. this guy has been a legit player since he joined. i can vouch for him having played him many times being a divisional opponent. i just played the guy and he punted on 4th and inches on his 46 yard line. this is not someone that would do or say these things.

i hope we can clean up this mess as soon as possible. skolvikes seems like a great guy and i believe his hacked account story.
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Someone hacked his account...we all got the same messages. We had a 4 way chat...with me, greenerrrr, kavorka, and tomer (skolvikes) yesterday...and he explained everything that happened...some guy he gave his password to his account to a few months back to help start up his franchise got pissed at him for some post made on an ea sports forum...and messaged everyone on his friends list with explicit messages and dropped all his star players in every franchise he was in...i know it sounds like a far stretch...but his story had no flaws...so greenerrr, kavorka, and myself decided to let him back in under his other name (tomer) to take over all his squads...it's all good.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Great to hear it. Skol (tomer) is one of my favorite opponents in the league. We have already built a healthy rivalry playing for our division this year.

Our division came down to last weeks game between the two of us, and he won 35 - 28. Rivers fumbled on the inch yard line going into the endzone to tie it with less than a minute left LOL. DAMN! But it was a really fun game, and he played completely legit the entire time.

Also, he injured Frank Gore for the next 5 weeks Sad Oh well that happened early on in the game, and I really don't depend on one player too much. Ian Johnson and Perry are no joke themselves. ;p
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  skolvikesallday Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm

wow guys this is my first time on the site since that SOB got into my account. Didnt realize the stuff he said was that bad, wow what an asshole.

my new psn is tomer629, and I am still in the 3 leagues I was in, and finally got everything straightened out

Ryno that was a crazy game. Ill admit I was lucky to take gore out in the first qtr, his first carry, and your first play was a 70 yd TD.

Also the rivers fumble was nuts, I was cursing myself for not spying him there when I saw you take off for the goal line. I was spying him in most 3rd and 5 or less situations, but that late in the game I guess the pressure got to me and I forgot to spy him. Bottom line, I was lucky to win. Cant remember exactly how our first game went but I know you won and I felt like I had a chance to win but probably choked it away like my vikings.

P.S. Karma got me on the gore injury, in week 17 leron james my star RB got taken out for 11 weeks. Just in time for the playoffs Smile

skolvikesallday

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm

glad you got a new account, we haven't heard from you (which can be a good thing sometimes) and i figured it had to be a different guy. we need all the solid active guys we can get, good to have you back!
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum