Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE

+5
GREENERRRR
ScHlOeR87
jmojsoski
Ryno341
Deathwish22
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE - Page 2 Empty deathwish franchise

Post  kavorka2 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:00 pm

is legit. a leader not afraid to 'boot' someone in favor of the league. He's probably the most active Commish in these leagues.

J-MO, you are (were) not the whole league, remember that... and p.s. what is your infatuation with BW? theres better (sim) players in these leagues than him. (he just gets so many 'lucky' plays, they are expected to happen when you play him). and pump faking 10 times??? c'mon

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE

Post  falconfansince81 Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:50 pm

i like jmo, but he is a pretentious asshole at time lol. nothin wrong with a bit of confidence, but when he says shit in greener's league discussion like "guess it'll be me and you in the afc championship BW" it kinda underminds the entire league like they don't even have a chance. i personally know i can beat anyone, and anyone can beat me...so i wouldn't be sayin shit like that jmo or your gonna jinx yourself :p
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2