Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boywonder410

2 posters

Go down

Boywonder410 Empty Boywonder410

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Yo bro...Did you happen to change your name in my franchise? I have no idea who this X-xxANUBISxx-X person is...and I also have no idea how this person got my new password. If it is you...I will resend the invite...but I booted X-xxANUBISxx-X this morning because no one messaged me or sent me any information on this guy...and no one else has the power in this franchise besides Greener, Kavorka, and Falconfan (whom I've given my password to previously to invite their friends) to go ahead and invite who ever they want...Also...changing your name in this franchise won't clear you of your Boywonder name...I suggest you ride out your Boywonder persona.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Boywonder410 Empty my fault for confusion

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:45 pm

that id is Boywonder alternate id... when yu removed him form the lg - he couldnt rejoin under Bw WITHOUIT AN INVIYTE FROM you - so i suggested the copurse of action he took - it seemed to make sense to me - i just wanted the SuperBowl to get done - sorry if i caused any confusion - i was just tryn to help =- btw - u need that vacant spot filled?

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Boywonder410 Empty Re: Boywonder410

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 pm

It wasn't your fault...I had no idea that was his second ID. I'm about done with all this drama. And if you think about it...it's all being caused by 1 person.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Boywonder410 Empty Re: Boywonder410

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down