Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 Super Bowl (what happened)

5 posters

Go down

Season 3 Super Bowl (what happened) Empty Season 3 Super Bowl (what happened)

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 pm

J-MO, in response to your post under the who is gonna win the season 3 super bowl poll forum about boywonder...Exactly bro!!!...the guy (Boywonder) doesn't play true SIM football...it's a fucking given...I have no idea why you continue to praise him...all he does is beat/manipulate the AI...that is all his game is...I have no idea why we all continue to listen to people who fucking praise him for his skills...you just admitted yourself that some crazy shit went down against him that you have no explanation for...and after all the bullshit that went down last night with Tomer...who is pissed right now for you overruling my decision...and quitting against him to let Boywonder back in is total bullshit...you had no right to do so...the reason we decided to let Tomer play (We, meaning myself and Greener who I had contacted to help me make a decision on what we were gonna do since the SuperBowl was going on over 60+ hours in which it had not been played)...Tomer was the next in line in the AFC (he had lost again Boywonder in the conference game)...we were trying to benefit you JMO...so you didn't have to play the CPU...and what do you do? Ignore my specific instructions and then go against everything by quitting mid game against tomer to let Boywonder...who had been away from the franchise for more than 34 hours...regardless of his circumstances...back in...Tomer wasted over 4 hours of his time sitting online for you to get on...and then mid game you tell him that you're gonna quit so you can play Boywonder???...reality check JMO...YOU'RE NOT THE FUCKING COMMISH...and I'm sure you harassed Tomer to get the new password I set last night to prevent any distractions so we could move on...I run one of the most successful franchises on this network...and why? Because I take the time and effort to make sure it is run efficiently with no problems or distractions. You owe Tomer a fucking apology and truthfully I'm about fed up with all the BS that is going on in this franchise...and why was the game started 6 times? This is ridiculous. I'm sorry for everyone in this franchise who has waited for over a week to get this rookie draft in...it obviously was completely out of my control.

Last edited by Deathwish22 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Super Bowl (what happened) Empty i didnt realize...

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:56 pm

That jmojsoski and tomer629 were in the middle of the superbowl when Boywonder logged on - i wanna be clear about this - there is no way that tomere629 should have been forced or even asked to quit the game mid-stream - if he volunteered to step aside - thats fine - btw - now that i reflected on things - i made the suggestion for BW to use his alternate id - BUT I GAVE NOBODY THE PASSWORD - not sure where he found that out - (but i have to say - its not a hugely guarded state secret either)...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Super Bowl (what happened) Empty Re: Season 3 Super Bowl (what happened)

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:01 pm

what a bunch of bullshit...play your game already.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Super Bowl (what happened) Empty Re: Season 3 Super Bowl (what happened)

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Greener...I changed the password after I booted BW yesterday @ approx 6:00 pm or so...it's not "46defense" anymore...and wasn't when BW logged on last night. The only person I told the new password to was Tomer...so when he was finished with his game...he could leave the colts and go back to his patriots. I changed it to avoid the situation that happened last night...all most as I predicted it would happen...and look what happened.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 pm

By the way...I just got confirmation from Tomer that J-MO did indeed demand TOMER to give him the password last night and was being a dick to TOMER about it...Tomer said that he should ask me first...but JMO went ahead and told him to just give it to him and he would handle it. I have officially decided. BOYWONDER IS GONE.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  tomer629 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 am

ok guys here's what happened

midway through the 2nd quarter boywonder logs on.

Jmo pauses it and asks me for the password so boywonder could get back in and play him.

I told Jmo that I thought Deathwish probably changed the PW for a reason and that I wasnt sure if I was supposed to give out the PW. I told Jmo to text deathwish on his cell and ask HIM for the PW. Jmo replys with "just give me the damn password"

I figured Jmo was trustworthy and knew something I didnt, so I gave him the PW, mistake by me, I should have stuck to my guns and told him to get the PW from deathwish. My mistake.

Nobody "threatened" me, but jmo was kind of a prick when I said to text deathwish.

so it got started 6! times? really? WTF guys

who won anyway (not that it matters, the whole postseason was tainted by boywonders BS)

and yes I was pretty annoyed to spend all that time switching teams, making sure I was home at 10pm to play jmo, etc etc... only to have Jmo demand that I give him the PW so boywonder could get back in. I have better shit to do with my time than wait around to play a madden game. I agreed to play because it was the SUPERBOWL, and I knew there were 30 people waiting to do the draft, I just wanted to get the season over with.

tomer629

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 am

News Flash...J-Mo has always been a prick since the beginning of this franchise. He's always thought of himself above everyone..even Deathwish and Greenerrrr. Sorry J-mo but if it wasn't for these two we wouldn't have any of this. Go play your top 100 ranked games and just stay the hell out.

I can't wait for this season. Happy it started finally tonight. This is going to be a fun one.
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down