Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoyWonder.

Go down

BoyWonder. Empty BoyWonder.

Post  Mjkight Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Not to completely sit here and clown on this guy but he was booted from the franchise. I think it is best for the franchise. Its not that Boywonder was a serious rulebreaker but he was a definite cheeser. Boywonder knows to many ways to take advantage of the cpu's AI. It kinda sucks because actually Boywonder's user skills downfield and hitstick skills or ELITE. Even if this guy didnt run the bogus 4-6 all game and many other ways to take advantage of the cpu's AI he would still be a elite player. But i dont think he will change i think he only knows one way to play and the stats and everything mean to much to him. If you play boywonder it usualy feels like a lousy gameroom game.

What finally done it whas sportsmanship. Too many times i have heard about this guy and too many times i personally witnessed some of the worst sportsmanship i have ever saw. In another league as soon as i thought he was going to show some class he even blew that up. At the 7 in the superbowl at 2 minute warning it was 31-9. Instead of kicking easy fg he punts. Im thinking wow something i would do. Well instead of punting in the back of the endzone he manages to punt me to the ONE! and conducts a turbo blitz to sack me into a safety. Its not like this is anywheres close to the first poor sportsmanship i have ever witnessed by boywonder. So Kight lg is finished with his services.

Mjkight

Back to top Go down