Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

board needs more excitement...so heres some conversation starters

4 posters

Go down

board needs more excitement...so heres some conversation starters Empty board needs more excitement...so heres some conversation starters

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 pm

so lets talk about our teams or opponents and their weaknesses or strengths or maybe give eachother tips..look were all going to get better regardless..

also any glitches you caught in madden 10 ( like last year if you did slants in a shotgun stance some 1 was always open ) ... because then maybe we can at least limit these plays our ban the players who abuse these ( of course we all know the nanos and obvious glitch cheats but I mean ones guys may not mean to do or do not seem to be glitches ) ...

such as a lb jumping 12 feet in the air on a ball thrown to the outside ( happens to me alot except I get picked lol ) it seems if you throw a slant to the outside and a lb has a zone close to there no matter how open he looks hell get the ball at least tipped

How about why your season hasnt gone the way it has or predictions for the playoffs and how that will play off / superbowl predictions ( I think nfc wins it no offence afc guys )

also what division / conference do you believe is better ? ( i oblviously think nfc ) and Ill admit the nfc west with the commish cyfore and t-realist

( t we have a game in another league I might just let you win so you dont figure me out bc I play you in this league and this 1s more important .. just a heads up so if you have any plays that are a 1 time thing I would save it ..just letting you know bc I find this league way better than that 1 )

so say what ever you what involving the league
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

board needs more excitement...so heres some conversation starters Empty Re: board needs more excitement...so heres some conversation starters

Post  Cyfore Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:23 am

my 12 game winning streak is still in full effect. 5 games down, 7 to go.
and if i get to the super bowl i hope i get to beat up on the patriots.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

board needs more excitement...so heres some conversation starters Empty Re: board needs more excitement...so heres some conversation starters

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:50 am

lol will they be undefeated ? ( giants fan here whose happy they just beat the cowboys ..with a real win not that bs we pulled on the falcons in OT )

I gotta say as long as you dont run into 4 or so guys you could do it .. I think a rematch between me n u would be fun for a playoff game Im thinking bout not even having a kr lol

whose good in the afc I havent looked any undefeateds? cyfore I feel bad for you ( and 1 game for me ..) you came in so late youd easily make the playoffs if you started when the league did you and the commish play yet? from my experience either can win but with my gameplan u were the better 1 ( doesnt mean youll win lol n not a dis commish )

speaking of playoffs and all ..how bout after them is there a pro bowl .. then after the sb theres the draft.. commish if ppl r tanking games ( not what I plan to do teams too old anyway lol ) are you gonna boot them ?

and did something happen with the rosters again ? ( just wondering I thought I saw something ..could be another league )
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:14 am

and its dead again lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:37 am

week 1 my team played the commish and got beat 59-10 so when i play him in two weeks i hope to flip the score. LOL Smile. in the afc there's the jets, patriots, chargers and texans that i think are good. maybe the broncos too.

i was just looking at my remaining games and the two tough ones will be seahawks and texans. i think i'll do pretty well, maybe. i've been finding some super cool stuff in my playbook lately.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 pm

my teams kinda old so i'll be hurtin in a few years. i got a few promising younger players and my run d makes me happy. the dropped catches don't, and i swear i must average at least 4 or 5 dropped picks a game, way more than any other franchise team i own. i've had 3 real good games this year, one was a little cheesy with the excessive use of the wildcat which i lost, but i got somethin for it next time hehe. practice practice practice, if anyone wants to lab an unranked game pm me sometime
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 pm

wow talk about smart and dedicated if only this league was the bus right guys lol

and cyfore im telln yah dont take the commish lightly if it were real life thats a game id watch but 1 of u could also blow the other out I noticed alot when I played u both and how u both handle the run pass so on i cant say where either has the advantage.. watch the TOs thats what got him the game over me and gave u a huge start on me as well ( why me lol ) but i hope you win bc a few more loses and your done hes undefeated so he can afford it good luck to both

back to falconsfansince81 ( ima call you FF81 for now on if you dont mind lol ) I feel yah with the old but man i have alot of promising players ..remember if they dont put up stats theyll do nothing and some will even downgrade.. man I wish rey lewis was a rookie lol hes such a monster for me warner idc bout I want a diff qb I dont do well with him tom brady peyton ...but yet im amazing with eli sometimes ben and I cant wait to draft a rb for a duo and get sproles back a wr bc my 2 best suck and drop balls like crazy and galloway is gone ..id just drop him now but he still demands coverage more than any1 else on my team wich helps me out

I also want to see if we can trade picks next season if so please hit me up Id love a few picks I have a few holes qb back up rb whose powerful , wr who catches..with even 84 as speed and can cit ( in traffic..) , a kr who doesnt fumble !!! and then it depends what else I lose from there bc I heard f/a works something like this you have to ( have to ) chose a certain group of players to drop ( your choices ) idk how the rest works and whats the criteria .. and I didnt hear this from our commish so dont think to hard on it now ... i also have a lineman who I hope comes threw for me both on d and o a couple lbs and secondary players that should grow

if I lose 2 more games I might put my back up rookie (matt flynn I think ) in at qb since warners done and just try and build him for next year Id advise any1 with a guy retiring somewhere and you have no chance at the playoffs try and get some stats for b or expecialy a potential players so they grow alot ..then you have a better team next year (duh) and things can change next year

I wanna know if cyfore and christonite and the 2 superbowl guys ( whoever that ends up with..I may have named 1) can pull it off again for another year ..expecialy since its only week 10 and were so far away from next years playoffs and so close to madden 2011 ( fucking money stealing bums ..wonder if you can transfer franchise data over so you dont lose your franchises ..would be a smart idea like waht mass effects doing with its game data ... by the way if you own a 360 rent/buy mass effect and after play mass effect 2 when it comes out .. youll love it if u love adventure games shooting games games with multiple endings and rpg games )
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Johnny, you can put scouting reports on your opponents in that section.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:06 pm

wait what how ?!?!?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:35 pm

thanks links not working though..anyway to do it in the game or its only online? if so ill just find it threw ea n so on
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:45 pm

any1 else able to scout? I cant the link wont work Im thinking maybe its for the commish but thatd be unfair right? so idk but the page wont load
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:11 am

From the main page of this website, there is a section called "Scouting Reports" the same way that there's scheduling, Owners, Commissioner Announcements, etc.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 am

not for me.. i looked ..u sure theres not something I have 2 click as well or maybe Its under a certain category? or my page is just fucked up ... feel like a fucking baby havin u walk me threw this lol I went to the home page all I see is black list scheduling announcements havent seen scouting ever or I would be all over it im not saying ur wrong or ur doing something 2 fuck me over im just saying what am i missing lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:30 am

Click on Home in the upper left

Then in the forums you should see

Commissioner Announcements
Rules
General Discussion
Scheduling
Owners
Players of the Week
Trading/Transactions
Scouting Report Link
Blacklist
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:38 am

not there and when i click your links it says its been redirected or something ( idr i closed it )
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:38 am

Check it again and let me know what it says
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum