Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU?

+2
markbosco11
Christonite
6 posters

Go down

What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU?

What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU? Vote_lcap43%What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU? Vote_lcap29%What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU? Vote_lcap28%What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU? Empty What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU?

Post  Christonite Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 am

Please leave a response and reasoning behind it.

Last edited by Christonite on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU? Empty Re: What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU?

Post  markbosco11 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 am

Just leave the last 3 teams as the Cpu or if more want to join the league at least they have a decent enough team to play with.....
markbosco11
markbosco11

Back to top Go down

What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU? Empty cpu teams

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:36 am

You could try and recruit someone to take over the teams but the reality is in a fantasy draft league that is very difficult to do. So just leave them as cpu teams. There is a better chance someone will pick up those teams in year 2 just prior to the rookie draft, after they have seen that this league has accomplished what few leagues have done. Fill a league with sim players, weed out the cheats and cheesers, and last beyond the first season.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU? Empty Re: What should we do with the 3 remaining teams that are owned by the CPU?

Post  Michael_isking RADIMUS Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:37 am

I looked at the rosters of the 3 vacant teams. Yeah we should try to get people to take over those teams but because those 3 teams are lacking at important positions such as qb and rb getting someone to take them over is going to be tough. I think there's a better chance someone will take those teams at the end of season 1 and just prior to the rookie draft when they realize those teams have a top 3 pick and I'm certain all of those teams will go 0-16 ensuring a top draft pick.
Michael_isking RADIMUS
Michael_isking RADIMUS

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 am

i picked up them sorry rams and it'll be fun building them into a good team.

leave teams as cpu and let future owners take them over.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:37 pm

I think we should all debate on it but the players should be for teams who werent drafted like me and lb and a few new owners but we also shouldnt rip the teams apart .. maybe an 80 a 90 and 70s are open for each team and we all make bids for who should get what .. we also should vote who cant and can be available that way its not drew brees and like 8 other ppl that are studs going to teams for no reason

like each of the three teams we vote what 3 players we can all try and get then out of that we vote honestly who needs them and it would be a trade off of course not a freebie so offers also mean sumthing as well ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:01 pm

I will allow whatever the league wants and only consider myself my vote equivalent to everyone else's. However, in another league that I'm in I came in as a team that literally had one player rated in the 90's in year two.....Their only draft pick was a player in the 50's and the majority of their players were rated in the 70's.
Let me remind you that this was year two and there were some teams with 8 or 9 players rated in the 90's. It's extremely frustrating on a new coach who wants to join the league and be competitive. It's not only about winning and losing, but to know that every game you play you are going to be at a significant disadvantage will make people want to quit.

Some of the teams that are open were drafted (see Michael Vick as the #1 QB on the Panthers) and some of them were done by the cpu, if we allowed people to take the best players from those teams, why would people want them? If someone wanted to take them over in the off-season they could easily fill holes in the draft, but without the best players there will be too many holes to fill.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cas850 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:36 pm

i voted for leave them as cpu teams, but i want them filled with humans when possible(which is what i should've voted for i guess). please don't just dish out the best players.
cas850
cas850

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:48 pm

fair trades ..yes ... give out players ..no... get new owners...yes..fill the whole league...ehhh it takes longer for games but idc w/e...but I still feel trades should be allowed but keep trades with comp off as I feel some1 will slip up even if by accident and it could cause alot of unneeded chaos .. but if we have a good offer for the comp we post it on here and you/we decide if its allowed or not ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down