Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Franchise Rules

+2
GREENERRRR
Christonite
6 posters

Go down

Franchise Rules Empty Franchise Rules

Post  Christonite Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:47 am

1) No single offensive play or same type of play different formation can compose no more than 20% of your play calls... (if u have 50 plays in a game - u cant run the same play more than 10 times in the entire game) - defense has no such restriction

2) No Goaline Offense - except for short yardage situations (3rd/4th and less than 3 yards) or inside your opponents 5 yard line

3) If u are inside your 40 yard line and its 4th and greater than 1 - U MUST PUNT THE BALL

4) On extra points or field goals inside 31 yards - u r noyt allowed to user control block kicks! - there r well establised glitches to block kicks and block kicks rarely occur at this distance - so this will not be permitted

5) No HB direct snaps out of shot-gun formation ... wildcats r permitted!!! but r subject to the 20% play call restriction like every other play

6) Lg advances every 48 hours - this is refferred to as the playing period (if particpation rate is less than 80% - in this situation an extra 24 hours is granted to play games)

7) If u are away for 32+ consecutive hours - your opponent has the right to request a CPU game (on day 2 after 2pm of the playing period)- u will be temporarily dropped from the lg - so your opponent can play the CPU - this allows a player who is available to play his schduled game to minimize his exposure to potential simulated losses - when u r temporarily dropped u r expected to rejoin ASAP - if this occurs 3 times - your status in the lg will be re-evaluated

8.) If you schedule a game - both players r to message commish with the playing time... If your opponet is a `no-show`(after 15 minutes of the agreed time) - message the commish explaining he isnt around (this is time stamped)- he will not be able to send a the commish a message béc he is not there - the commish will award you a CPU game right than or when he come online

9) You are not allowed to play the a CPU gm unless u have the commish's permission... WE RUN AT FULL CAPACITY ALL THE TIME! if u r facing a CPU player - your opponent has likely been dropped temporarily under the 32 hour rule! or the scheduled game rule! (He will be rejoining shortly)... If that player has been booted or quit for some other reason - HE WILL BE REPLACED QUICKLY (from our established wait list system)

10) Any blitz that tackles the QB b4 an exchange with a RB will be deemed illegal - i understand these sort of blitzes can happen inadvertainly from time to time... each player will be given 8 incidents of this nature without sanction (over a 17 week season)... Episodes beyond 8 will be taxed... the tax will be draft pics (TBD by commish) given to the weekest roster team - this rule allow us to target players who 'gameplan' for this sort of blitz and not penalize a player that does it inadvertainly

11) All trades must be posted on lg website

12) if you trade a draft pic and fail to attend the rookie draft and honour the trade - your trading partner has the choice of voiding the trade or taking the player that was drafted in that slot and receiving the same draft pic in the following rookie draft - BOTTOM LINE HONOUR YOUR TRADED DRAFT PIC DEALS!

13) Trade deadline is week 12

14) no player is allowed to do more than 8 transactions in a row - this tactic is used to hide suspicous trades on the transaction history screen - also it is a "fishing" tactic guys ue to find the potential of free agents - either situation is unacceptable - hence the rule

15) when the lg is advanced you are to message your opponent - tell him when u plan on being online or respond to his message that he has sent to you

16) Do not run up the score unnecessarily - (accumulating stats for your rookies is not a valid reason to run the score up on a weaker opponent - PLAY NICE! and DONT BE A STAT SLUT!)

17) No Squib kicks unless in the final minute of the half or the 4th quarter

18) Do not quit your game - it is acceptable to concede the game - but to do so - u must message your opponent and inform him u would like to concede - if he accepts this - u are allowed to quit

19) If your opponent breaks any rule - save the footage in the pst game recap - hilight vault - tell the commish of the incident and post the footage of your opponent breaking rules on the lg website - ALL CHEATERS WILL BE EXPOSED
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Franchise Rules Empty New rule! and 1 we left out

Post  GREENERRRR Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:17 pm

The rule that was added previously but left out from the master list is:

U can only manually move (joystick move) 1 player that rushes the QB - U can shift as many pass rushers u want using the `shift` system with L1 or R1... player that manually move more than 1 player that pass rush the QB, could be tryn to confuse the a.i. of the Offensive Line - so this practice is outlawed!

NEW RULE!

B4 the snap - U cannot move a defensive lineman form his `Line of Scrimage`area - U can shift him using L1 as much as u like - and u can move him manually (with the joystick) - along the `Line of scrimage` - but moving him back - like he is a LB is outlawed... this confuses the a.i. of the offensive lineman and can cause `Nano` blitzes
EXCEPTION: when your opponent is lined up in a punt formation and you suspect that he is Faking the punt (with a run) - u can move him into a better position to make a play on this fake
GREENERRRR

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Franchise Rules Empty for bmore

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 pm

to reiterate what i was sayin last night about moving guys on defense, our current rule states:

U can only manually move (joystick move) 1 player that rushes the QB - U can shift as many pass rushers u want using the `shift` system with L1 or R1... player that manually move more than 1 player that pass rush the QB, could be tryn to confuse the a.i. of the Offensive Line - so this practice is outlawed

i never move anyone who is pass rushing, whether it be a lineman or a lb...sometimes in man coverage i've preset a certain player to cover one of yours when its man. an example would be since i was blitzing you at times and u dumped to the flats alot, i was gettin burned by norwood so i assigned my fs to him rather than my lb. well on some plays my safety would be on the other side of norwood, 20 yards away...madden's ai is too stupid to realize this so i have to move him.

i would like your guys' thoughts on this, i personally feel if you have to move your guys into better position to cover their man, or play their zone i see no problem in it so long as it doesn't affect the blocking of the ai and create a nano blitz. sometimes nano's happen on tosses and i realize that you probably didn't mean to do it, but since man align is broken again (been broke for 4 years) and alot of times when you show blitz you lb's cannot shift by pressing L1 you almost have to move em to be in better positions, especially to cover the flats.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Franchise Rules Empty Re: Franchise Rules

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:27 pm

I think we had this convo but I think and christonite agreed ( whered he go?) you can lift your dlineman up into lb spot if u spy the qb or rb or cover .. u may also blitz if its delayd .. not over center though.. also you can not pass the mlb as far as before the snap as that ruins the run ..use a safety if ur so sure its going there ... but If you feel a screen or something you should be allowed to but then say the rb doesnt go out you should be able to blitz ...it doesnt glitch play 1 quater against me ull b on o the hole time ( ill keep punting you the ball) youll see the difference it can make for both teams..

because if I play too far out or back and you run where my dlineman was youll get right threw the line and hit a lber hard where he usualy doesnt make the takcle or the easy 1 ( you fall forward for more yards) .. and if your in zone that runs almost 5 yards at least everytime but ....if i suspect screen if get over there just in time usualy ( des even fast 1s dont always make it ..and theres other wrs so my coverage has to be strong)

I think ppl are looking at it as a real cheap move but honestly it isnt and if you wanna know how its sim alot of coaches have used 1 man dline before .. so its as close to that as u can get in madden without causing a nano ..as a matter of fact if prevents 1 .. the lineman wont focus on him until he gets close..and youd be more like a very slow cb blitzing if you end up blitzing since you had to wait and your standing up so they get good push and move you quickly to the outside..if ur rb can block u wont get sacked 9 times out of 10 ..

ask any1 who played me when I do that it probably helps them more I just like moving some1 around before the snap that wont mess up their zone or man coverage
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:10 pm

are you talking about 1 5 5? i love seein that formation, easy 5 yards every time although it should be more. there is a nano with the cover 2 sink and if i see it they're gone, that defense is retarded at best and its only legit effectiveness (as far as realism is concerned) is done with cover 1, and audible the two olb's on a blitz to the flats, spy the qb with the dt and hook zone the mlb...i do this to stop redzone screens and thats about it. some people all they play is 155 cause for some reason, madden thinks 5 lb > 5 ol, 2 te's and a fb...i don't understand this...if i line up in a power formation i should just be able to knock over those lb's and corners for 20 yards every run. proves once again ratings other than speed don't mean that much.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:30 pm

well he did the 1-5-5 wich is illegal bc the nanos

but he stopped right away

but hed have 4 downlineman and move his end as far out on the ground on my te as he could..basicaly to the outside of my te knowing the te would usualy run right by him and my lt wouldnt get to him in time so its either holding or my rb blocks him and then if he blitzes up the middle I get crushed..

now I adjusted and all but I like it so if its legal I may use it and it leaves a hole ( that actualy closes pretty quick tho bc madden with the lbs like u said ..but safetys slip threw..)

but I wanna know if thats ok ? you know how u can shift your dlineman..well hed just take 1 out far to his outside almost like a 3-4 but the lb desides to get in the 3 point stance with the dline instead .. get the picture? its tough to explain 4 me I guess..

just wondern if its allowed
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:27 pm

no i've seen it, i guess so long as he controls him its ok but if it has an affect on the ai to the point it causes an exploit then we're gonna have to make a rule of it. if you could post a highlight and link us maybe we could take a vote
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LDphifty Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm

i run a 3-4 and use the 155 for alot of my plays to cover 3rd and 5+ yards. its not my base formation but i use it a decent amount. i never really adjust the assignments unless the offense has called a hot route or audibled to a different play. i do not know how to nano and i do not have the patience to sit around and move guys around and change their assignments. i drafted my team with a 3-4 and 155 formation in mind and i dont use it to exploit any errors in the game (check my stats, i dont have many sacks). i also dont plan on changing my game plan at all. so i'll either leave the franchise or continue to use a 3-4 complimented by the 155. let me know what you guys think.
LDphifty
LDphifty

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:13 pm

yeah that's fine LD, so long as it doesn't create nano's its all good. i love the 155 for like 3rd and goal inside the 10 if i know its a pass or a screen, and i primarily run a 3-4 as well but i do like to move my guys closer to their assigned man or zone area. the basic gist is don't do anything that exploits the ai and causes those 1 second sacks.

i personally just think in the nfl it would get rolled by a power set, but this is madden so...yeah lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LDphifty Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 pm

ok nice. i mean if im rushing 5 or 6 guys right up the middle and the qb is dropping back im most likely gonna get to him quickly. but if its a pitch, screen or quick pass play then im gonna get blown up. the way i run my 155 is just as easy, if not easier, to exploit by a player who knows how to effectively run an offense. hence why i dont use the 155 librally.
LDphifty
LDphifty

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:39 pm

sorry no video evidence..and honestly dont care if he was cheating as i said im pretty lax on rules bc u guys just allowed the 1-5-5 wich has exploits..but also advantages just like everything in this game

I just wanted to kno so I kno what I can do ..not if he was cheatin bc like i said I dont wanna report it ..

but it does take advantage of the a.i. in a way

bc your te in real life would block him at least bump him..he wont in this situation bc its madden lol.. so its not sim same with the 1-5-5 its not sim ..so I thought since its a sim league..

while were at it then plz hear me out 4th and shorts on the other 40 ( so that d still means something..) and lbs at de should be ok and picking up a guy ( de) and moving him should be allowed thats basically the other d not the 1-5-5 but the other 1 2-4-5 ( I forget if it goes by that or something else lol) but all im doing is dropping a blitzer into spy ( whose actualy not great at coverage) and playing him at spy something and if I spy and feel I should blitz i will but not up the middle unless its to stop the run...

gotta go ill explain more later
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Franchise Rules Empty Franchise Rules

Post  USCTROJANFAN Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:28 am

just wondering and wanted to make sure, are we not allowed to use OLB at De at all or just certain downs? wanted to make sure so i dont end up doin it when im not suppose 2.

USCTROJANFAN

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:26 pm

i don't care what you do so long as it doesn't create nano blitzes. i have lb's as de's in the 34 stack, or nickle 2-4-5 so i think thats fine. just don't run around the backfield with a de as a lb to create ai confusion (not that you specifically do this i'm just sayin in general).
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down