Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Franchises?

4 posters

Go down

Other Franchises? Empty Other Franchises?

Post  Ryno341 Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:11 am

Hey I have plenty of time now to be involved in more than one franchises. I would like to know if there are any available spots in one? I want one that is as legit and well kept as Deathwish's. He does a great job so the bar is set very high! Let me know if I can take over for someone soon! Thanks!
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Other Franchises? Empty Re: Other Franchises?

Post  falconfansince81 Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:50 pm

if you notice the 3 games a week franchise on the top of the forums, that is mine and follows the same SIM STYLE RULES for the rest of the leagues. if you would like to get in i have 7 teams open, or if you want to wait til next season thats fine too, but i'd try and get in before the rookie draft starts. i also will be running the big green machine and will let you know if a spot opens up there. call or pm me and i'll get you squared away
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Thank you for your kinds words Ryno...I take pride in running my franchise.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Other Franchises? Empty deathwish

Post  blackchucky1 Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 am

you do a pretty good job, and I think that we got off to a bad note. I didnt have any problems with you in your lg, but Ill take the blame cause when I ended up of of your lg it wasnt done to drop jsut hit the wrong botton. but it doesnt make up for the fact I should have hit you up after that. but that time has come and gone.... One thing I know and this isnt towards you but some of the guys I talked to feel guys boot them to fast... Now I understand when a guy is getting booted to let soemone play a PCU game after they havent answered are been around but some of them say they fell like they have been booted to make way for their friends and what not.. Now I havent seen it jsut know what I was told.

blackchucky1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum