Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW COMMISH

Go down

NEW COMMISH Empty NEW COMMISH

Post  falconfansince81 Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:42 pm

as most of you probably know, i'm takin over the league for christonite as he's goingto be really busy with his business so rather than dumping the league, he did the good deed and passed it on so we can keep this one going. i would like to keep everything advancing at 3 games a week, but i know and understand holidays are coming around, as are familys so if we need to slow it down to a game every 3 days or something maybe thats what we'll do. i hate seeing games get simmed, but its just something thats going to happen sometimes. if you can't get ahold of your opponents just let me know, either pm or call me if i'm not on. just realize that you might get booted if your are not available, don't take offense its just to allow people to get their games in. the rejoin password is burner, so rejoin soon as you can. with all the other sister leagues, there are a lot of other users showing interest in this one but will probably wait til the new season starts to join, but i anticipate a full league for the start of next season Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down