Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Site????

4 posters

Go down

New Site???? Empty New Site????

Post  ManchVegas Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:01 pm

I have put a little effort into a new site for this league only, but i do have links for our sister leagues. I am wondering if the comnmish would liek to take a look at it and decide if everyone would like to switch over to that one. i think its especially useful for the players that are msotly dedicated to this league. it has a chatroom and all. hopefully the commish would like to help out with it also with full capablities of running the site also. check it out and let me know what you think i should add to the site. Thanks, Keith-Chargers-
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

New Site???? Empty Re: New Site????

Post  ManchVegas Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:02 pm

i might wanna put the website here so you can check it out huh lol
http://3gamesaweek.webs.com/
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:00 pm

I didnt look bc Im in a rush and need to get to a few of the sister sites here as well ... but if its a good site we could use both but 2 sites could cauz problems I give you credit though for being so into the league thats what I like to see honestly
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:01 pm

yeah aside from christonite thats the most anyone's really done for the league and the sister leagues, i think its a good idea too but at the same time i don't wanna exclude ourselves from the other leagues as we're kinda a whole. what would be cool is to have the site like so, but maybe we could make it as one big league with the sister leagues as branches...meaning the website would represent us all. then we could still keep the forum as a link from the site.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:41 am

There's an option on this site to add a chat room at the bottom of the main page, I will enable it. The last time I did it there was a problem with the format, but I'll try again.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:43 am

The chat box is now there, you just need to log in and the message box for you to type is on the bottom right corner of the box.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down