Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED YOUR HELP

2 posters

Go down

NEED YOUR HELP Empty NEED YOUR HELP

Post  Deathwish22 Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:55 pm

I know you've all gotten the messages I've sent out through the PS3. We really need to start promoting this site. I'm trying my hardest to get all the guys motivated who play in the franchise to join this site and get in on everything that is going on here. I could really use your help. I don't know how else to convince them and I also don't want to get annoying with those stupid messages every couple days. Any ideas? Anyone willing to step up and help? I think it would be great if we could get everyone in this franchise in on all these topics and posts. I dunno...maybe some guys just don't want to put forth the effort. Any help would be greatly appreciated though.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

NEED YOUR HELP Empty Re: NEED YOUR HELP

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:35 pm

i post the site whenever i mass post for big green and 3 gms a week, encouraging people to come on and post trades, view our other franchises, schedule dates and times and interact with the rest of the league. i've seen a few new faces, but it is pretty hard to get people off their ass and do that whole login process. i KNOW everyone knows the site exists, so its a matter of involvement and how the hell to get it. think im gonna start promoting different sections of the site, so people can post/reply to scheduling, ethics, questions of rules, trades and shit like that...or maybe we just need to promise hats and pie (if anyone watches southpark) Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:56 pm

LOL! (hats and pies).....Yeah...I've been trying to (I know you've got the ones I've been sending out). I think the whole site sign-up/log-in intimidates em. Some of these guys on here...I have no idea how they even hooked their ps3 up to the internet and signed up for online franchise play. LOL! I'm going to keep promoting sections of this site as well...as you mentioned in your post. Like...trades, scheduling, polls...hopefully if i can keep getting em one by one...we'll eventually have everyone signed up...of course by that time...the madden online franchise hype will have died down and we'll all be switching over to the MLB the show online franchises.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 pm

yeah and by then backbreaker will have came out and until ea can make a physics based engine like theirs, i'll officially be retired from madden. i mean c'mon....how bad ass is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F95Z2wkiUNs

and thats like old, pre-alpha build...their website launches tomorrow so i'm excited to see some new screenshots and vids
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum