Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting it in

Go down

Getting it in Empty Getting it in

Post  blackchucky1 Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Ok for everyone that is out there that doesnt know Im blackchucky and Im sure a few of you may feel I dont talk withyou guys as much as I should or be on like you think I should. But Ill say this I spend alot of time trying to get guys to play each other and giving time so guys can get their games in. The teams that I see that are open are teams that guys had that didnt know what the hell they were doing. Getting " help" from a cocommis sounds nice, but at the same time getting guys to get their games in is pretty silly to me, the guys who want to be here man you are the ones that I love to see, the other ones for the most part are the ones that leave. I hate to see the lg under 32 teams but I think sometimes its better than having guys that wont play, are play like bs and cheat. So yes I put my time in and will keep doi9ng so and thank you to the help that I get form greener and boywonder. if Im not on and you see one of these guys on please feel more than free to go to them if Im not getting with you fast enough. But know this if you are trying to pull bs saying well I hit this guy and hes not hitting me back so boot him so I can play,, do you really understnad that Im going to ask the guy and too most likely I have the guy as a friend and can see the last timet hy got on lol..

blackchucky1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum