Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I understand

Go down

I understand Empty I understand

Post  blackchucky1 Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 pm

I understand for a few of you you didnt draft that team, ( man I do ) but if you stick with that team and try to trade to your strenghts even if you dont think the trade is that great on paper look at what it brigns your team. Also I know their are alot of games new games that have came out and people putting their time in there but playing one game (in this LG ) is not a hard thing to do, get with me or Boywonder and tell us the best time you can play and message your oppent and tell them that I will look out for them and tell them when you plan to be on. Last but really for everyone, since the 25th is close when do we need to push for the next advance cuase I was looking at Wed, but if you are going to be out of town let me know we can boot you and get your game out the way are if more of us are going to be out of the loop I can wai till later. you guys take a vote and let me know

by the way let me knwo what we can do to make this better cause I work for you guys.

blackchucky1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum