Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additon to Current Rule - Tackling QB b4 the exchange

2 posters

Go down

Additon to Current Rule - Tackling QB b4 the exchange Empty Additon to Current Rule - Tackling QB b4 the exchange

Post  GREENERRRR Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:26 am

When this occurs - the defensive player will have this recorded on the website (in the correct section) to keep track of the # of incidents this occurs in the season...

THE ADDITION TO THE RULE WILL BE:when a player tackles the QB b4 the exchange with the RB - the next play, the defensive player is to go offside - at the very least this will give back the yards the offensive player lost... if inside the 10 yard line - he is to go off-side until the offensive player gets back to the original LOS MINIMUM

i will consider even forcing this player 2 go offside TWICE -to add a steeper immediate penalty to this rule infraction! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Additon to Current Rule - Tackling QB b4 the exchange Empty Re: Additon to Current Rule - Tackling QB b4 the exchange

Post  freshmullet Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 pm

great rule, maybe the best rule i have ever seen, wish i knew this before last game, make sure evryone knows about this
freshmullet
freshmullet

Back to top Go down