Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FG safe zone

5 posters

Go down

FG safe zone Empty FG safe zone

Post  Cyfore Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:40 pm

I am correct to assume that if someone uses this for about half of their defensive plays that they are exploiting the game? I understand that is a simple zone but unlike in regular defensive formations there are always 5 men on the line rushing and zones that don't have any openings unless the play develops more than three seconds. i experienced this phenomenon whilst playing agains the titans owner(RYAN51185) and he ended up completely changing the way the game with this one play(done over and over).

so to all you people that will be playing the titans in the coming weeks, prepare to gameplan for the FG safe zone.

i tell you what though the way this league has been going, a normal person would have quit after the past two games i've had. but i'll stick it out until all the cheaters, glitchers, exploiters and quitters are all funneled out of this place.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

FG safe zone Empty Re: FG safe zone

Post  athleticone Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:51 pm

I just quit 2 leagues full of players like that. The commish of both didn't have a problem with it. I don't have time to waste playing people like that. It's not football
athleticone
athleticone

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:53 am

thats 2 votes to kick ryan51185

Last edited by Cyfore on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FG SAFE ZONE...REALLY!)
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  cas850 Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:27 am

maybe he was gameplanning against your swinging gate fg fake?

lol, i'm glad to see he is banned. i too, do not have time to waste playing people like that.
cas850
cas850

Back to top Go down

Post  ManchVegas Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:11 pm

i am throwing the bengals dude names out there in not playing simulation football, youd think he'd call a different play besides HB angle. someone please teach him how to 1, play D and 2, Play O. LMAO
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:53 pm

SWINGING GATE FOR MADDEN 2011! LOCK IT UP!
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:53 pm

yeah ryans gone, no need for any of that bs. always gonna have that chance that when you bring in someone new they're gonna some stupid shit like fg safe zone and think they can get away with it. we're weeding through all these cheesers and think whats left have been all good players, and i haven't had any other complaints. but hb angle? i know its a tricky play to stop but i get a lot of user picks when people run it, unless your controlling the lineman or something else thats not in position, BUT the other problem is you can't keep running the same play over and over. i''ve played vigilante before and thought he was fine, but i'll tell him to mix it up more and not to abuse one play.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ManchVegas Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:36 am

oh i had no problem stoppiong it obviously look at the scoreboard...but he used it all second half too and i changed D just test things out and of course he scored by running backwards and quick throwing to reggie bush or audibling a FB dive with brandon jacobs. when i started testing D out to try he started scoring. i knew he wasn't going to win.
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down