Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

childsplay cocommiss

Go down

childsplay cocommiss Empty childsplay cocommiss

Post  blackchucky1 Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:28 am

In Our lg we are in good luck to have a co in boywonder,, im sure that when we have the ( right ) players for a new lg that boywonder will be the next commiss for the lg but until then we have this guy... now if you havent played him ( shit thats good for you lol) this guy can play... its not many guys that i play and think damn what can i do on this guy. this guy is strong and I know he is like alot of us loves madden. hell me I only play a few games and madden is always my top so thanks for the help. And for the rest of the guys in the lg thanks for sticking with us when we had people that we had to weed out. you guys you want to get on the 48 hour advance and Im sure boywonder and the rest on you guys will like this cause we can get to the playoffs and superbowl.. and what will help your team the roc draft. so merry xmas to you guys hope you all are blessed like I am, and be thankful of what you have and for what you dont, take the new year and you make it happen for you and yours.... for my family to yours be blessed...

blackchucky1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum