Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trade options

2 posters

Go down

trade options Empty trade options

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:25 pm

I am looking for speed kr/pr a diff hb younger cbs mlb dt

so ryan grant ray lewis ed reed and pretty much any1 but my oline is on the table .. and even they may be so offer me up something ... and the rb doesnt have to be a 90 or anything .. but fast.. and A potential..

dt Ill trade straight up any1 84 and up for my dt whose I believe a 91 as long as the age isnt too bad ..

mlb I wont part easy with my game saver ( woulda lost without him ) but I will for a young decent cb between 75-w/e ( malcom jenkins comes to mind or sean smith ..really want them ) and a lb ( not mlb any lb ) who I can start thats around 80 or more and isnt over 29 ...

of course theres package deals and I would love a better TE .. i dont not care for recievers even bad 1s work well for me but my qb can be gotten in a good package deal

ed reed can only be gotten in a package deal that improves my secondary I have no reason to let him go otherwise...

and Im not so desperate so dont make pathetic attempts at trades but try w/e you feel is a decent deal ..as long as commish allows it of course .. you never know what Ill take or who I want or if ill make a counter youd like..

so try me out .. and again Im fine with keep ray lewis and ryan grants a good running back but hes more of a power back and my teams slow enough .. its nothing against grant hes actualy pretty good I just cant use him correctly but Id rather learn than get ripped off lol

also Idk who my next opponent is but the trade deadline should be coming soon ( idk what week were in ) its 1 game .. so dont be afriad to trade with me just bc im in your division or about to play you .. a trade should help you as well...
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

trade options Empty Re: trade options

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:43 pm

joey porter ray lewis owen daniels ryan grant ed reed patrick williams kurt warner ..if i get a qb in return whose playable my punter kicker mark campbell back up te pretty good could start wouldnt expect too much for him of course joey galloway ill trade for a much younger maybe 70 wr with speed.. like DHB ..

those are the guys im looking to trade.. but im also willing to do swaps and such and I am willing to work it out with people lots of counter offers and such
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:25 pm

The Browns were looking to trade Tony Gonzalez (98 TE) so seems like a fair swap for Reed or Lewis
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:30 pm

thanx for the heads up
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down