Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 5 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3)

2 posters

Go down

WEEK 5 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3) Empty WEEK 5 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3)

Post  Deathwish22 Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:13 pm

PLAYER OF THE WEEK FOR WEEK 5

WEEK 5 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3) JAC_logo-50x50 mjkight

Mjkight was awarded THE WEEK 5 PLAYER OF THE WEEK for allowing the fewest number of points (10) and having the largest margin of victory (28 points) against his opponent. Mjkight (Jaguars) beat Schloer87 (Falcons) 38 - 10. Congratulations Mjkight!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

WEEK 5 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3) Empty Re: WEEK 5 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3)

Post  jmojsoski Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:43 pm

What else do you except form the raining AFC CHAMP..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

WEEK 5 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3) Empty Re: WEEK 5 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 3)

Post  Deathwish22 Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:47 pm

J-MO....I'm waiting for the week where you're name is gonna be up there in bold.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:51 pm

it might not happen this year..im not playing the D that carried me all year last year( i dont no y)..Im just playing good enough to win right now....I hope i start playing better towards the end of the season when it counts...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Yeah, I'm in the same boat...I really screwed myself when I changed my damn playbook against Falconfan...I've been in a major slump ever since then...and I even switched back to my original playbook this season and l'm still messed up...I haven't been on nearly as much though playing the chumps in the exibition games...that is probably why my game is lacking. I've been playing too much rock band with the kids.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:02 pm

dude...u have to start playing the cheesers in ranked games...they make u better..even though they are cheating....once u start beating them, u develop a swagger... And being good at madden is about enforcing ur style of play..And that my friend depends on ur attitude.. Beating those cheating bums gives me confidence because if i can beat a bum whose exploiting the AI..I can beat a guy whose legit...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:10 pm

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm gonna try and get some exibition games under my belt this week to get my game back up to par...You're exactly right though...playing those chumps does improve your game...I just hate how they always quit or pull some glitch bullshit where it disconnects both of you from the game...and doesn't charge them with a quit.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:16 pm

yoo..lol..that happened to me before...this kid was nano blitzing + rocket catching + HB snapping...HE was losing even though he was cheating...24-0..he asked for a friendly quit in the 1st quater....lol..i told him go fuck himself....He ended up playing the whole game..he got blown out..and at the ended of the game he pulled the plug....My career reflected a w but i received a lost...lol..i was on a 15 WS....it pissed me off...he messaged my saying his bother was playing the whole time...lol.
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down