Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiefs Trade Block

3 posters

Go down

Chiefs Trade Block Empty Chiefs Trade Block

Post  athleticone Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:11 pm

B. Westbrook 93 Ovr
T. Owens 91 Ovr
D. Ware 98 Ovr
S. Rogers 95 Ovr

I'm looking to add depth to my roster. These are my top priorities but am open to what you have to offer, TE / OLB / O-line / D-line.
Looking for a HB with a little more power and at least 85 speed. Make me an offer...
athleticone
athleticone

Back to top Go down

Chiefs Trade Block Empty Re: Chiefs Trade Block

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:17 pm

hows ryan grant hes powerful and an 85 speed I believe .. lets talk trade buddy bc i also have many others to offer up and Im gonna look over your team and make an offer but tell me what you like from mine ?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Remember that the total points of the trade need to be between 3 total points. Three average players with potential will not be allowed to be traded for superstars.

Last edited by Christonite on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm

you really should bend on that bc alot goes into the player in a franchise other than rating.. perhaps a vote on trades that yu find out of range ?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 pm

I will certainly let the league vote on allowing certain trades to go through, I don't think of myself as an omnipotent commissioner who's trying to make things more difficult for you guys. That's why trades need to be posted here so people can approve/deny them. I am definitely not the final say.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:46 pm

fair enough
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:13 am

I offered you a deal youll get grant porter and youll c I forgot the rest
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Chiefs Trade Block Empty I like...

Post  athleticone Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:34 am

Grant n daniels but not porter. U willing to part with snee in some sort of package deal?
athleticone
athleticone

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:08 pm

depends on who
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:25 pm

the offer i made you is the best I can do for those guys .. and I want both .. maybe 2 seperate deals member the commish wants the trades to be close in points .. ( it should be the value of the player to each team and age involved but I understand)

snee stays your lines to old to do any type of swap sorry bout that .. daniels stays 2 your te cant catch .. lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:26 pm

JohnnyLagZ17 wrote:the offer i made you is the best I can do for those guys .. and I want both .. maybe 2 seperate deals member the commish wants the trades to be close in points .. ( it should be the value of the player to each team and age involved but I understand)

snee stays your lines to old to do any type of swap sorry bout that .. daniels stays 2 your te cant catch .. lol

Which players are involved in the trade?
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 pm

well I was hoping ware for porter grant for westbrook since hes willing to part and then the 3rd is anything but snee and owens .. im tryn to follow your rule but theres some trades that just help both teams without making a supperiour team threw trade I see what your tryn to avoid .. yu dont want a raiders trading moss for a 4th round pick type trade lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Chiefs,

I don't quite understand how you're trying to add depth to your roster by trading your best players? The better players can overshadow the weaker ones and therefore provide depth. Put Ware back in the zone and he's batting the ball down left and right. Put him in coverage and he plays it like a DB.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:21 pm

well thats obviously to him but were just trying to get players that suit our style of play maybe he blitzes alot .. also he didnt seem to want porter .. and I want westbrook bc while he wont be breaking tackles he has speed ..the rest of my team doesnt .. but hes old so hell get a younger power back who can catch 2 ( caught me a 40 yard td ..) to be honest grants strength speed combo are probably second to none I dont know why hes only an 85 ? maybe his juking sucks lol ( stats wise )

as for ware idk what hes looking for if he needs dline help ill give him williams and porter and all he has to do is give me a dt that evens out the trade ( say a 75 and up thats mid 20s )

we were talking trade I offered a bunch but neither has much room for negotiation between the rules and our talent like id love a cb .. but I think he would 2 lol and reed cant leave so honestly we may not trade
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  athleticone Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Ware is a beast yes. But i'm looking to get 2 solid linebackers instead of just having one star backer. Plus he doesn't suit my playing style. His coverage skills suck. Also I inherited this team n just played my first game with them. I might just end up sticking with Westbrook. But the others are on the block
athleticone
athleticone

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:53 pm

ight what do you want from my team for just ware ... or just westbrook

ill give you my dt and porter
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content