Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st ROOKIE DRAFT

+4
JohnnyLagZ17
yanksuck007
KDog13
kavorka2
8 posters

Go down

1st ROOKIE DRAFT Empty 1st ROOKIE DRAFT

Post  kavorka2 Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:54 pm

will be this Monday Jan 4th at 9pm eastern time. set up your draft board if you need to. Thanks

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

1st ROOKIE DRAFT Empty Re: 1st ROOKIE DRAFT

Post  KDog13 Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:08 am

Is this still on cause the Super Bowl Game didnt even play and we are like 50 minutes away from the draft?

KDog13

Back to top Go down

Post  yanksuck007 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:32 am

when is the draft? SB still unplayed
yanksuck007
yanksuck007

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:20 am

yah this is important lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  KDog13 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:06 pm

I'm either 1st or 2nd Pick so to me its very important

KDog13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjkight Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Sorry guys we had a game time of this morning for 12 eastern 11 central and boltz no showed...not really like him. I undserstand superbowl is takiing too long to get played i apologize.

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

1st ROOKIE DRAFT Empty Greener hasn't been on the ps3 for 30 plus hours

Post  dtigertron Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:13 pm

I am guessing that his power is out cause of winter storms, cause he is super dependable, but lives in Canada.

dtigertron

http://www.bargainmall.us

Back to top Go down

Post  skolvikesallday Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:41 pm

some communication by the commish would be nice.

Last week a message was sent out saying the draft was to be monday night at 9. As some people have noticed the super bowl has not been played yet. I understand that this is beyond the commish's control. But cmon cant you send out a message saying the draft is being rescheduled? Its just common courtesy when you schedule something and later are unable to make it you let people know. I chose not to hang out with friends and watch the bowl game monday night because I had a draft scheduled that I really wanted to participate in. So i was kinda pissed to see that it wasnt gonna happen, and even more pissed that nobody had the decency to tell people that it wasnt gonna happen, and when we would reschedule for.

When you tell 32 people to be online at a certain time, you should really contact them when you know that time is not gonna work. Very inconsiderate to waste peoples time like that. I try to be as active as I can in these leagues but what is the point of scheduling my life around it if people cant even hold to the schedule they set. Again I know that the super bowl not getting played is out of the commish's hands, but you could have let us know the draft wasnt taking place monday so I could have gone to my buddies to watch the game.

skolvikesallday

Back to top Go down

1st ROOKIE DRAFT Empty ????????????

Post  OUTCOACHEM Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:54 am

I have no problem with the league but I agree with yall on this one. I change my plans for the draft too. Makes me feel like I play the game too much if im changing my life for it, LOL but just pleeeeassseee lets us know well prior to draft when it is

OUTCOACHEM

Back to top Go down

1st ROOKIE DRAFT Empty sorry guys

Post  kavorka2 Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 am

Dont know what exactly has been going on. You should be hearing something from either Greenerrrr or MJkight about the draft. When i left the league in their hands, it looked like the season would be done way before monday night. but i see mjkight posted another topic saying draft is wed night

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down