Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shady happenings

2 posters

Go down

Shady happenings Empty Shady happenings

Post  Cyfore Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 pm

So apparently i've been booted. for what?

the events before my booting that i know of are as follows:
Its new years eve and i'm signed on and playing madden. in comes baker08 at 718pm central time asking me to play. i tell him i have somewhere to be in 45 mins. he insists that i play anyway. he mentions something about not wanting the game simmed. i inform him that i would be on tomorrow and we usually advance on friday so there was nothing for him to worry about. i then say that i will see him on friday.

fast forward to friday(today). I'M FUCKIN BOOTED!

i don't understand how this works. do we just boot people because someone else asks because as of now i probably lost my game. thanks. I've been in this franchise since week 2 and i have played every single one of my games. i'm on psn a lot. cas850 and the new commish could vouch for that. i just don't get it. how does it happen like this?

whatever the response is, i would like to be reinserted to the franchise so i can continue playing with my beloved rams. this is fucking ridiculous. i wanted to eclipse the 100 catch mark with hines ward in style but i guess since i've been booted, baker08 went and played the game to get any easy win. now that's what i call cheese.

if anyone needs proof of my claims i can provide them.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Shady happenings Empty Re: Shady happenings

Post  ManchVegas Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 am

from what i know i think the other guy may have asked numerous times because i haven't had a problem witht eh commish yet. i have had problems with markbosco11 dude not answering me back and shit but the commish let him have one more day even when i consistenlty tell him everyday thsi guy won't answer me. The commish is patient so there MIGHT be omroe to it
ManchVegas
ManchVegas

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 am

problem is solved.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content