Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacklist!

2 posters

Go down

Blacklist! Empty Blacklist!

Post  Mjkight Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:06 pm

1. Ct2384 This was upset a game of his got simmed and he took a simmed lost. So instead of handling it like an adult this guy switches teams! Obviously with out my approval he takes another users team (gadite_warrior) and starts making roster changes! Then he challenges me to a ranked game with stipulations that if he wins he can keep the jets (gadite_warrior's team). Again I explained that the jets were not his team and he had no right to switch teams and make roster changes. Obviously booted! Clown

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

Blacklist! Empty Re: Blacklist!

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:55 pm

amazing how some people feel its theirs/ their right to do things like that or trade with the comp i left a lg due to a better league offering an opening and the 1 i was in I had something like that going on and some1 traded with themselves and screwed up the hole league he grabbed 2 star wrs ( say a johnson and fitz ) for nothing ...I hate that and I didnt wanna be involved in a messy league bc other trades from other teams happened

you should change the password once the leagues full preventing ppl from switching teams like that

you could always just tell ppl who get booted the password if u feel they deserve to be back in no1 gets booted for no reason sure sometimes its a no show and sometimes the no show is from a guy who always shows and it was just bad timing sometimes 2 players cant play due to timezone/birthday/real life i understand but youd be aloud to decide if they deserve back in

youd have more control is all im saying ( and im sure i didnt have to spell that out lol ...sorry bout that man )
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum