Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagles(gabmadden08)

Go down

Eagles(gabmadden08) Empty Eagles(gabmadden08)

Post  Cyfore Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:35 pm

OFFENSE
likes to run tight formations and hit those quick outs to take advantage of cbs not covering the flats correctly. also likes to PA to the TE and RB. deep passing was stopped by my cover 2 so not much of a threat there. when he got down late in the game his passing game fell apart. he threw three ints directly to my mlb even though i only brought a 3 man rush. lacks patience in the pocket sometimes.

running game had only 8 attempts but from what i saw its was mostly inside rush that he tried to bounce to the outside. doesnt seem to be patient enough inside the tackles to rush effectively there.

DEFENSE
he played a good deal of 4-3 which allowed my slot receiver to get loose for some monster gains. later in the game he dropped back in zones but i kept to my gameplan of running the ball.

he plays pretty solid rush and pass defense as you can see from my stats. but he consistently gave me good field position and i kicked five fgs. lol.

and dont try to strip the ball from his kick returner. i tried that shit and he broke three tackles in a row and ran one back 102 yards.

Last edited by Cyfore on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH)
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down