Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after the superbowl lions are willing to trade for...

2 posters

Go down

after the superbowl lions are willing to trade for... Empty after the superbowl lions are willing to trade for...

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:54 pm

once I know how much the team progressed I can really tell you what id be expectin but

im pretty much open to any trade look at my team def my ss dwan landry bc I already have his replacement even tho his good lol

ed reed if i get a fs ..

jerheme urban Ill trade for a 4th hes a 72 so far and 28 plus hes a b potential...( wr)

my 87 center 97 rg and 85 rt are all up for picks obviously 1st rounders with their rankings or 2nd .. or we work something out of course ..

im also willing to trade picks ..so lets talk guys
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

after the superbowl lions are willing to trade for... Empty Re: after the superbowl lions are willing to trade for...

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm

is there actually a way to see your progression? i've never seen an option for this...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

after the superbowl lions are willing to trade for... Empty Re: after the superbowl lions are willing to trade for...

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm

they just do..so the trade would be when we go to next year but before the draft..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down