Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who do you want im offering ..

2 posters

Go down

who do you want im offering .. Empty who do you want im offering ..

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:10 am

dwan landry hes my starting ss b potential 2

j urban wr hes b potential my second wr

rt r diem b potential

jamaal anderson c potential 24 age though and hes 71 but 72 speed hes good , same with mark anderson hes on the block .. both des

ray lewis a potential 97 overall 82 speed mlb

david veikune b potential 68 mlb

jonathan joseph b potential speed cb

kicker kris brown hes b potential and an 82

rg b potential reggie wells

c olin kreutz b potential 87 overall

brent grimes cb b potential hes a zone corner i love him but if jj stays i have no room .. hes 64 overall at the moment trust u can build this guy n use him till hes 32 bc hes a zone guy

ed reed ... if its 2 picks or player and high pick ..

mat schuab qb b potential 82 potential ill trade him for a younger qb or a pick thad get me some1 like that ( not tribow i mean the higher ups like i think its kelly ? ) or a young qb whose at least b potential 2 and over 69 overall and at least a 2nd round pick n 6th pick ..

gl with my rbs you can make offers im listening theyre both b potential both climbed up but theyre perfect together style wise n all

my fb is almost untouchable

my entire line is up for grabs for the right prices ..

all trades must be told to me before ..or we can talk after the draft for who u got ..

my te owen daniels hes an A potential 82 speed and can do it all hes pretty young ( 27 ) 88 overall .. ill trade him for a 1 or if you have a really high 1 we can negotiate for your 2nd n 4th picks

also my entire team is either a or b potential besides a few backups .. keep that in mind if you look at my roster .. n ill tell u if theyre the c potential guy if you ask ..

see yall at the draft you can psn me or text me 1-203-928-0523 ( ill want your text so i can tell you who to grab ) .. or get at me here pm or just reply ...

falc already has some interest in jj we just didnt talk enough he had a game .. so if you want him you should jump bc his picks r probably the latest or 2nd latest in the draft so you can top his deal that way ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

who do you want im offering .. Empty Re: who do you want im offering ..

Post  athleticone Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:50 am

Just wondering if you got any offers? you are asking alot for nothing...
athleticone
athleticone

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 pm

well idk what your picks at ..so on thats why also picks can be busts n most those guys r worth that price or close 2 it...

whats ur team ? ill take a look .. i love gettin picks we could work sumthin out
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum