Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have an extra 80ovr or higher CB you're looking to get rid of?

3 posters

Go down

Do you have an extra 80ovr or higher CB you're looking to get rid of? Empty Do you have an extra 80ovr or higher CB you're looking to get rid of?

Post  PSN_Cas850 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:40 am

Topic says it all, but I'm also in the hunt for a OLB at least around 74. I'm pretty open for negotiation, so if you have a surplus player or two, give my roster a glance and lets see if we can talk business. Thanks
PSN_Cas850
PSN_Cas850

Back to top Go down

Do you have an extra 80ovr or higher CB you're looking to get rid of? Empty Re: Do you have an extra 80ovr or higher CB you're looking to get rid of?

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:44 am

got joey porter whatchya got to offer whose your team mines the lions ( real life its the giants tho ..sux)
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Do you have an extra 80ovr or higher CB you're looking to get rid of? Empty Re: Do you have an extra 80ovr or higher CB you're looking to get rid of?

Post  PSN_Cas850 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:49 am

oh sorry my team is the Patriots (Redskins in real life). What position are you looking for? I'm not giving up my rookies Greene RB and Perry DT b/c they are a few of the good young players i have. I'm pretty flexible otherwise though.
PSN_Cas850
PSN_Cas850

Back to top Go down

Post  PSN_Cas850 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:50 am

I had to make this user ID for the forums b/c it won't let me log in with my other one (cas850) right now for some reason. says it's inactive or something and i'm sure it's not and I know the password is right.
PSN_Cas850
PSN_Cas850

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:58 am

thats happened to me to somehow if you try password as your password it works ..dont ask lol

anyway im flexible as well and unwilling to part with youth as well I would take anything really for porter I could use speed is really what it is and porters all I have thats valuable besides my dt who im willing to part with 2 ..make no mistake these guys r studs but with lewis ( whose not tradeable anymore lol ) and reed plus my dlines pretty good Idt id notice losing porter ....or williams ( not both that could hurt unless I get something to replace 1 you know .. even if theyre not as good of course ..)

I looked you team over nothing stood out but Im dyng for a cb but at the same time theyve actualy done alright lol im sure we could figure something out ..just make your first offer im off to a draft in another league just offer w/e even if u think ill say no its worth it to try ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:18 am

Cas, I made an error when putting in the avatars so I had to reset the passwords. If you try password as your password it should log you in and you can change it to whatever you like.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum