Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KAVORKA2 is cheeeeezzzyyy

3 posters

Go down

KAVORKA2 is cheeeeezzzyyy Empty KAVORKA2 is cheeeeezzzyyy

Post  chizz522 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:15 pm

We have a game to play in this league ok. So i get on and as soon as i log in he sends me multiple msgs to play the game and i say yes we can play. The first time we try my system froze as soon as we picked our play books(which happens alot for some reason). Anyway we start agian and we r in the first quarter i am up by 7, all the sudden he quits the game and says he has to go eat dinner, now why would you ask someone to play a game if you didnt have time to play it???? But that is just part of the problem i was a little upset about it b/c i told 2 other ppl i couldnt play til later b/c he really wanted to play, so we have a few words with eachother and next thing i know i go to my franchise menu and he booted me form franknbeans which i just joined 2 days ago.Just b/c he is commish in franknbeans he kicks me out but kight league has nothing to do with that, just b/c something happens in this lg shouldnt have an effect on another one i think that is b/s. But i think there is an obvious problem with his team in kight. He is this broncos and i think the commish should take a look at his team i may be wrong but it looks a little cheezed up to me!!!! Question

chizz522

Back to top Go down

KAVORKA2 is cheeeeezzzyyy Empty chizz

Post  kavorka2 Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:57 am

i dont even know why im replying , but just to clear things up and for the sake of other players to know: 1. i send u ONE message as soon as u got on (thats actually a good thing, trying to get my game in, i had been waiting all day) 2. the 2 other messages were from the day before just asking what times u can play and when u wanted to play 3. i was able to play when i told u, but then AFTER those 2 disconnected games we had, we had lost about 30 minutes already. so i asked u if u wanted to play later that night or tomorrow. (by the way, u were up by 7 in first quarter and i actually had the ball past midfield when the game got disconnected, one of ur scores was BS when my return man dropped the ball after a punt at my one yard line.. so no, its not like u had an actual advantage in the game) 4. My team IS pretty stacked i would say (fak yea!), i drafted my team well when we started the league, i actually only traded for Marshall, i like to give up alot of rookie picks. If i would have cheated my way into getting my team how it is, i would have been booted.

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

KAVORKA2 is cheeeeezzzyyy Empty Kavorka

Post  Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09 Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 pm

First off their budd i know Chizz personally and i was at his house during this game and NO it was only 1 dissconnection and it takes about not even 5 MINS to reboot after a dissconnection unless ur mental. Second off you wouldnt of even have a chance against him bc he would knock the smile right off that face off urs so no ur reply to Chizz's is 100% wrong so stop trying to make yourself look like the good guy in this situation bc ur deff NOT bc i witnessed EVERYTHING

Last edited by Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09

Back to top Go down

KAVORKA2 is cheeeeezzzyyy Empty moss3 KID

Post  kavorka2 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:02 pm

if u did witness, u would have realized the game got disconnected TWICE, even your real life 'partner' said it himself. once at the start (kickoff), another halfway thru 1st quarter. you're eyes were probably wondering off somewhere else instead of the tv screen

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

Post  Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Dude its over idc even though u r telling lies. i doubt u will even make the playoffs even when both me nd Chizz are in
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09

Back to top Go down

KAVORKA2 is cheeeeezzzyyy Empty moss KID

Post  kavorka2 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 am

you are in the playoffs, but you still suck. and no, i dont lie

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

Post  Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Guess wat u are gunna get killed by chizz in ur rematch o wait u dont respond to his messages u r to scared haha
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09

Back to top Go down

KAVORKA2 is cheeeeezzzyyy Empty check yourself (and ur 'partner')

Post  kavorka2 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:22 am

hes the one that got 'killed' score doesnt show how bad it was, he can tell u that. i think it was like 24-0 midway 3rd quarter.

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

KAVORKA2 is cheeeeezzzyyy Empty Re: KAVORKA2 is cheeeeezzzyyy

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum