Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3: POY

2 posters

Go down

Week 3: POY Empty Week 3: POY

Post  Christonite Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:31 pm

On the offensive side of the ball Larry Johnson of the Green Bay Packers kept the Packers in the #1 spot of their division with a 9 carry 62 yard performance with his longest carry of the day coming when it mattered most. He broke more tackles on his 40 yard scamper than times he used homophobic slurs on his twitter all week leading up to the game. A first for LJ in his career!

Week 3: POY Larry.johnson

Defensively, Ray Lewis is back on top of his game at only 37 years of age. The Pain Train led the way for the Detroit Loins with the game winning forced fumbled to tack onto the two he had earlier in the game. His sack, INT, and 4 tackles (25% of the team's total tackles) put this man in the new triple-single stat category. For those wondering, a triple-single is three different defensive plays made by a single player.

Week 3: POY Ray_lewis
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Week 3: POY Empty Re: Week 3: POY

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:39 pm

nice POY section good details surprized more ppl dont use this site more ..we gotta get it more active it makes the league so much better and not to knock you thanks for the props on ray but it was a game winning int..either way they all were game winning in a way lol

watchya think of my week 4 performance 5 tackles 2 sacks 1 ff j anderson and then on o my rb went insane getting more rushing yards than his hole team !!.. I believe.. ( got 211 ) plus 3 tds .. I dont see how its possible he gets beat out lol I mean shit happens but right now im thinking thats pretty amazing ..and remember the long run was an 85 yarder

they should have this as part of the game though ..well the online part anyway ( its already there offline as we know ) but madden 11 has some huge corrections for the online franchise mode that theyve suposedly been working on since I think 05 ( check ign.com they mentioned it had been in the works for awhile )

any way rey says thanks lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:40 pm

POW ** my bad
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content