Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ezwieghtloss

Go down

ezwieghtloss Empty ezwieghtloss

Post  LDphifty Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 am

Dudes got a little extra cheese on his taco. He moved his his d end, Dockett, off the line for more than half of his plays. wasn't a really big deal to me but if i was in the run for a playoff spot I would have said something. I don't know if he is new or not or just doesn't know the rules, but someone might want to bring that up to him.

Other than that the game was more or less legit. On offense he motions his WR around a lot on running plays. Whenever he is in a big formation he'll run to the strong side, but when he sees this he'll probably switch that up. Only time i got to his QB was when i was in a dollar defense, rushing 3 and putting 8 in zone coverage. 5 or 6 sacks just from dropping everyone back and letting the cpu go to work on his o line. Also, watch out for his hb screen. i would shadow his hb with my mlb whenever he was in shotgun and it worked for the most part.

His defense can be exploited with slant passes and wr screens. Also throwing to the areas of the field that a purple zone would cover works, but he brings a lot of heat so its tough to get em out there. when he moves his d end off the line do not audible to a run play becuase he rushes that guy anyway.

Overtime loss but made some horrible decisions that put me down big before the half, so im ok with that. shut him out in the second half pretty much doing what i said above.
LDphifty
LDphifty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum