Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grim-X-Reefer 2

+4
Deathwish22
GriM-xReeFeR
Ryno341
Scrillstar
8 posters

Go down

Grim-X-Reefer 2 Empty Grim-X-Reefer 2

Post  Scrillstar Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:27 am

This guy is a STR8 UP CHEESER!

We played and he used THE SAME empty backfield 4 WR set on literally 80-90% of plays. It was ridiculous! He also does not even give you a freaking second when you pause it to communicate or look at something... he just immediately hits resume. I know there is not a rule against that but, cmon, have some class!

Also he refused to kick fgs when he was within the 25. He kept going for it on 4th down WHEN HE HAD THE LEAD! My main gripe is about his constant use of the same play... and it was one of those plays that Madden is simply not designed to stop them from gaining AT LEAST 5 yds everytime. It was str8 bs and anyone beware playing this guy.

He is classless and does not abide by the rules that makes this a great lg.

I will admit I broke the rules myself in that game. I quit the game because I simply could not stand his obsessive cheating and classlessness. So if you must suspend or boot me I understand but this guy does not deserve a place in the league.

Scrillstar

Back to top Go down

Grim-X-Reefer 2 Empty Re: Grim-X-Reefer 2

Post  Ryno341 Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 am

I'll attest to everything Scrillstar just said. Knowing Grim from being in a division with him, I know how he plays. Even though he has only beat me once out of 4 times. He's pretty classless.
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Grim-X-Reefer 2 Empty your full of sh**

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 am

i enjoy playing in this franchise .. i played str8 .. i went for it on 1 4th down .. in 4th q i was up 3 and was on ur 20 or something .. if i kicked a feild goal u still only needed 1 score.. so i went for it ... if i got it i won .. if i didnt i had 2 stop u for da win ... either way if i kicked da field goal or missed da 4th dwn conversion i had 2 stop u to win .. so y is that a big deal ... ur mad cuz i didnt get da 4th dwn ... and u threw a pick to lose da game ... and i did nothing wrong i played da same formation alot but mny diff plays ... and i dont appreciate all da negative attention .. its 1 thing if i dersrve it but i dont .. as far as da pausing goes .. u had a few holding calls .. everytime u got1 u paused to tell me its bs ... after the 3rd time u did it .. it got old so yes i tried 2 resume playin asap .. but yea u didnt mention that did u ??

Last edited by GriM-xReeFeR on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

Grim-X-Reefer 2 Empty it seems like there r a few ppl

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:03 am

who go along wit wat others post on here if its true or not

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 am

My grammars far from from perfect...but damn dude make it at least bearable to read your posts.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Grim-X-Reefer 2 Empty lol

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

u just dont like me ryno .. but dats cool i can live wit dat .... it seems readable 2 me

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:20 pm

I gotta agree with Ryno...Grim, I can barely read half of your messages and posts...it's in morse code or something...I remember when trying to make my own spelling for things back when I was 16 (12 years ago)...back in the days where AOL chat rooms ruled the world...LOL...wow have the times changed.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Grim-X-Reefer 2 Empty this is priceless

Post  kavorka2 Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:24 pm

lol at Rynos comment (which i agree with)... what is a 'cheeser' by the way? cheater?

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

Grim-X-Reefer 2 Empty lol

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:27 pm

yea reading it now it seems like i was talkin a lil jibberish i was pretty tired ... i was simply tring to say i was only up by 3 which is only 1 score ... so i went for it on 4th down to better my chances at being up 2 scores ... i was on his 15 yrd line .. i broke no rules .. i gambled .. and didnt get it .. so dont understand y he was makin a issue about it

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 pm

besides the 1 post his grammars fine back off lol ..n yes i kno its coming from me who writes with internet shorthand b/s ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  skolvikesallday Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 am

yea grim does run the same play about 50% of his plays, a toss out of 4wide that will usually go for 5yds or alot more unless you defend it perfectly. I think its BS and has no place in a sim leauge.

Also there IS a rule about unpausing it right away when someone pauses the game. Read the rules under announcements.

ok ill save you the time:

K. We all have phones, front doors, pets, wives, children, etc that sometimes require immediate attention at inconvenient times. If you are forced to pause the game and need more than 3 minutes to restart, make sure to hit your "PS" button, go to the messaging system and send your opponent a message through the Playstation Network telling them you need to hold the game for a few minutes. When you return, message your opponent again to let them know you are back. Wait for their response acknowledging you have returned and then resume the game.

If someone pauses the game during play, do NOT hit the Resume Game button until you see the 30 second timer in the upper right corner, or 3 minutes have passed, whichever comes first. Your opponent should message you through the PSN in the event that they need more than 3 minutes to handle whatever has caused them to need to pause.

he did this same BS to me (unpaused it right away and ran a play while I was trying to send him a message) I paused it to tell him that its against the rules to go for 4th and 7 from your own 35 with 6:25 left in the FIRST QUARTER.

seriously I thought this bum was kicked out of the league weeks ago. Oh well, ill be happy to take 2 easy wins from him again next year.

skolvikesallday

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:35 am

yeah i agree. i think we should boot any questionable [players before they do any big damage to the league. for example, what would of happened if he made the playoffs then pulled a bunch of cheezer stuff during a game?
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  tomer629 Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:18 am

this guy did more than just cheese in the 2 games I played him, he flat out cheated, I thought he got booted weeks ago

or first game... he went for a 4th and 7 from his own 35 on his first drive of the game. (i stopped his punk ass but thats besides the point, this is a direct violation of the rules, and I saved the replay if anyone doesnt believe me.) He also went for it on 4th every other time throughout the game. regardless of field position

or 2nd game, my RB fumbles after OBVIOUSLY being down on the ground. We all know the animation, the one where your guy gets tackled, and is laying on the ground, then like 2 seconds later the ball somehow comes rolling out. it was OBVIOUSLY ground caused and we both knew it. So before I have a chance to pause it and challenge the play, the asshole hits select to call a timeout. dont know if you guys know about the glitch, but if you call a timeout after a play it wont let you review the previous play.

thats not even mentioning all the other truly cheesy stuff he does (same lame ass plays 15+ times a game)

these are 2 instances where he flat out CHEATED, its not some questionable gray area like did he cheese or not, he CHEATED. I have replays to prove it.

If you dont kick him I dont really care Ill just beat him again twice next year, but for the good of the league I think he should be booted.

tomer629

Back to top Go down

Grim-X-Reefer 2 Empty WOW

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 am

dont know y every1 hating on me .. i will admit when i joined i did not know the rules ... i did not know this site existed ... not all of those posts are accruate .. but the ones that are happend before i knew the rules .. and i have apologized for that and i am here still doin that .. but since i have learned the rules i have been playin str8 and will continue to .. i jus wanna say ty to deathwish for being patient with me ... GOOD LUCK TO EVERY 1 IN UPCOMING SEASON!!!!!

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:58 am

grim played a game today against me and he played straight. I was surprised. in fact, i myself did the most questionable thing during this game by going for it with 4th and inches in my territory at the end of the 3rd quarter, but he was up 6 on me and I really wanted some points on the drive. he ultimately stopped me by tackling the QB before the exchange, but it was completely legit defense he was using.

I will say this though Grim, you need to use a little more variation in your play calling. But thanks for putting in the effort to change and follow our leagues rules! It is greatly appreciated, believe me.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:10 am

Wow...do i smell a friendly rivalry after all of this? LOL! Just kidding bro!!! Ryno you're my boy! LOL!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrillstar Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Yeah I wanna put all that crap behind us. So if you read this Grim, I look forward to playing you again. We both did questionable things and I was upset I through that stupid INT when I had a chance to send us to OT. Good luck this season as well!

Scrillstar

Back to top Go down

Grim-X-Reefer 2 Empty ty its much appreciated

Post  GriM-xReeFeR Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:27 am

Very Happy

GriM-xReeFeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down