Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mjkight when r u advancing?

2 posters

Go down

mjkight when r u advancing? Empty mjkight when r u advancing?

Post  ScHlOeR87 Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:39 pm

when r u going to advance. there is only 1 more wildcard game to be played? it seems like its been way over 48 hrs for these guys to get the game in! we should try to get through these playoffs and hopefully get 1 more season in before mlb the show comes out cause u know its going to be hard to keep these franchises running once that comes out.

ScHlOeR87

Back to top Go down

mjkight when r u advancing? Empty Re: mjkight when r u advancing?

Post  LDphifty Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:18 pm

to the commish and whoever my opponent is the divisional round: whenever we do advance, i wont be available to play Saturday and most of Sunday . Saturday i'm gonna be at a concert (Mos Def and MF Doom in case there are any hip hop junkies who care), and Sunday is my sisters birthday so I'm gonna be out of town for most of the day. If we advance today (Friday) i could get the game in tonight or we'll have to wait until Sunday night, probably around 10pm eastern.
LDphifty
LDphifty

Back to top Go down

Post  LDphifty Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:22 am

strike that. concert was postponed to February 26th. kind of bummed but atleast it clears up any confusion about when i can get this playoff game in. Whoever im playing during the weekend of Feb. 26th, you got mad notice about my schedule for that friday hah.
LDphifty
LDphifty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down