Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has the player of the Year award?

+4
Deathwish22
GREENERRRR
ScHlOeR87
jmojsoski
8 posters

Go down

Who is player of the year?

Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_lcap0%Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_lcap0%Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_lcap10%Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_lcap20%Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_lcap20%Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_lcap10%Who has the player of the Year award? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Who has the player of the Year award? Empty Who has the player of the Year award?

Post  jmojsoski Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Statics are a good indicator of who can take this award. However, the player of the year award can be awarded to anyone, they don't have to be in the SB. Also, the player of the year award can be the player who has most improved. This is heavily opinionated and i want this thread too recognize the great players we have in this league who did not make it to the SB..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Who has the player of the Year award? Empty Re: Who has the player of the Year award?

Post  jmojsoski Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:34 pm

i voted for Mjkight and schorler..i watched these guyz mature into good madden players and they deserve the recognition. The numbers may not favor them, but, they earned it in my book...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Who has the player of the Year award? Empty jmo

Post  ScHlOeR87 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 pm

thanks for the vote man. i was horrible when these franchises just began. i have come a long way to be able to compete with the top guys in the franchise except you lol u have my number everytime i play you which blows cause ur in my division lol

ScHlOeR87

Back to top Go down

Who has the player of the Year award? Empty Re: Who has the player of the Year award?

Post  ScHlOeR87 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:52 pm

i gave my vote to falconfan. u play on hell of a defense bro. it was my 1st time playing u in the playoffs and damn did u shut my offense down lol i think i learned a few things from u though from playing u so hopefully if i play u in the near future it might be a better game then the blowout u handed me! lol

oh and jmo i forgot to say this... goodluck in the superbowl, be the 1st to take boywonder down! were getting close, his past two games have been close!

ScHlOeR87

Back to top Go down

Who has the player of the Year award? Empty Deathwish got my vote

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:45 am

He has done a tremendous job with his corner of the website - (it doesnt hurt that he has a bunch of opinionated loud mouth players in his lg either) - they all have to put their 2 cents in... LOL

all joking aside - he has made this franchise a success and i thank him for the time and effort he puts into it...

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Thank you very much for the kind words Greener...it really means a lot to me to be acknowledged for all the hard work I've put in.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 pm

thanks for the vote for FLACONFAN (nice typing jmo lol, i'm convinced your out to take me down!) schloer, i bet next time we play...think we're up in cage soon...you might remember my tendencies of when i like to blitz or play aggressive man/zone and i know you got skills just pooped out in the redzone. anytime u wanna lab i'm game!

anyways i voted for deathwish as well, it takes a lot of time and effort in dealing with everyones problems, issues and complaints...at the same time raising a family. not this one lol, your real one. but you've done a great job in the two season i've been around with keeping the league moving, replacing players and dealing with the MASSIVE amount of drama (more than any other league) that takes place among everyone. don't give up on it, we gotta carry this league over to 2011!
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScHlOeR87 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:22 pm

yeah deathwish u have done an amazing job with this franchise bro. u put in hella work to keep this franchise running at full speed the whole time! congrats man!

falconfan no problem for the vote. what is lab?? im confused lol

ScHlOeR87

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:27 pm

"labbing" is practicing for madden
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:57 pm

yeah if you wanna work on some different things, like man blitz plays or straight zone defense i'll play that while you figure out how to beat em and react offensively. i have a few guys i lab with occasionally in unranked games and we play against certain defenses we have a hard time with. mic's usually help but we can do w/o for now. when you know where to look when you identify a certain coverage it makes your check downs a lit faster Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrillstar Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:56 pm

I would like to get some lab time in with some of the more elite players... I have a headset too if that helps. My record (8-Cool was not so great this season but well more than half of those were simulations (i never win those EVER in ANY lg argh!) and it was partly my fault but mostly due to scheduling and such. Anyways, I will much more focused my second time around now that I am used to my team. I won player of the week a few times and no one really owned me and I beat a couple good players i think so I feel I have at least a chance of being a contender in the playoffs this season.

I could use some work on my zone defense and my passing game so If anyone is willing to help just msg me.... thanks in advance!

Scrillstar

Back to top Go down

Post  tomer629 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 am

i voted for myself lol

I went 13-3 and took boywonder to the wire, and lost by a FG as time expired.

I did this without any BS glitches like he used.

Wish I could have played jmo in the SB to see who the best really was in deathwish

watch out next year guys, Im gonna be playing ANGRY

tomer629

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:45 am

tomer I always look forward to our games. 2-1 .... hoping to keep that above .500 for me Smile
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down