Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins vs Jets

Go down

Dolphins vs Jets Empty Dolphins vs Jets

Post  sinister317 Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 am

Ok so we played our game tonight, and i ask if there were rules to this league. Well the reason I asked is because I'm a sim style player and i know that manually moving multiple defenders cofusses the AI. So I asked him about him doing it and he said it was ok for him to do it. but remenber I'm a sim style player so because he was doing it, I still didnt do it. pretty much we were having a good close game until he started moving more than one defender.( look at the box scores) so after the game i told him "good game but in my oppion moving multiple defenders is not sim style football" so i got on the site to read the rules, And what did i find?

U can only manually move (joystick move) 1 player that rushes the QB - U can shift as many pass rushers u want using the `shift` system with L1 or R1... player that manually move more than 1 player that pass rush the QB, could be tryn to confuse the a.i. of the Offensive Line - so this practice is outlawed!

Well this is the rule he broke the whole game pretty much.
So all i'm saying is if this is a sim league and you want people to stick around then the rules to sim style play has to be followed.

sinister317

Back to top Go down