Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 2 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 4)

3 posters

Go down

WEEK 2 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 4) Empty WEEK 2 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 4)

Post  Deathwish22 Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:08 pm

PLAYER OF THE WEEK FOR WEEK 2

WEEK 2 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 4) KC_logo-50x50 Tragicallyhip_ (Greenerrrr)

Tragicallyhip_ was awarded THE WEEK 2 PLAYER OF THE WEEK for allowing the fewest number of points (3) and having the largest margin of victory (28 points) against his opponent. ETragicallyhip_[/ (Chiefs) beat Highlife_304 (Ravens) 31-3. Congratulations TRAGICALLYHIP_!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

WEEK 2 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 4) Empty Re: WEEK 2 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 4)

Post  Deathwish22 Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Congrats bro!!! It's about time you pulled in one of these awards!!! Damnit!!! LOL! I'm never gonna win one of these.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

WEEK 2 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 4) Empty Good job

Post  dtigertron Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Congrats ! I was hoping my D would hold out, but I got scored on in last minutes after a goal line stand in first quarter. You still would have gotten award cause you scored more points then I did. I will see you on week 9.

dtigertron

http://www.bargainmall.us

Back to top Go down

WEEK 2 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 4) Empty Re: WEEK 2 - PLAYER OF THE WEEK (SEASON 4)

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 pm

I APPREACIATE U TRYN TO SMNEAK IN FOR CONTENTION DTIGERTRON - BUT IN THE LAST MINUTE I DOWNED THE BALL ON HIS 1 YARD LINE - (ON 1ST DOWN) - i believe respect for your opponent is often lacking in this ghame - but there is a lot pof classy guys in our network he would do the same thing in a similar situation

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down