Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I lost madden 10

Go down

I lost madden 10 Empty I lost madden 10

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:00 pm

I lost the game I believe at my friends house .. good news i have the blockbuster pass so i can rent it 2morro to replace it until its found or something

plz dont replace me in any of your leagues ( deathwish kight greener kavorka ff81 ) as far as i remember those are my commishes

if your my oppenent do what you want.. sim / cpu / w/e just please try not to hurt any1 and dont destroy my team like most ppl do against the cpu with out allowing my team something ( doesnt have to be points but idk yards or receptions or sacks or something so some1 on my team doesnt have a bad season lol )

Im just asking that part its up to you

and I will have the game 2morro ( monday ) not in the am taking dad to docs and alot of other stuff not the best health and after all those things im gonna grab it i will post here agen the second I have it or you will see me online ( i have no other games and rented richard pryor before losing maddden )

worst thing is I have to not play after and before the superbowl.. yet all i can think of is football 2day haha

any1 here whose really a colts fan by the way good luck .. ( giants fan here we won after you did elis been great and sharper makes him look bad .. let peyton make sharper look bad now! ) haha
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down