Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for Fumble

4 posters

Go down

Fight for Fumble Empty Fight for Fumble

Post  Scrillstar Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Now I really cannot remember winning even one of these. I dunno if I just suck at mashing buttons, if my opponents are using some type of turbo or something, or if its just plain bad luck but one thing I have noticed on MANY occasions is I have clearly had the power bar on my side (and opponent admitting it as well so its not some type of lag or glitch) and I STILL LOOSE POSSESSION!!

This happens to me EVERYTIME I actually get the power bar way on my side. Can someone explain this or has/does this happen to anyone else?

Argh, Madden has so much potential but they have no competition so why should they work all the bugs out...

Scrillstar

Back to top Go down

Fight for Fumble Empty Re: Fight for Fumble

Post  Mjkight Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:37 pm

You know i have had some of the same complaints. Usually its normal but i have went up against guys and over the seasons and different franchises i realize that i cant win against them.

Ive learned that it is possible that some sort of turbo or mad catz controller can do this. I have no proof and dont know for sure but i bet. It seems funny some of the same guys *that i think r cheesers anyways* can win the fight for fumble when the bar jumps on my side i got two guys layin on the football and he has a quarterback *jason cambell is the play im really thinkin of* and amazingly the bar EXPLODES all the way up 2 his side.

I dunno i always thought that was fishy i wish they would just get ride of it.

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:57 pm

ask jmo about this one...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  djgamer134 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:08 am

If its close or i have the ball i usually win it ( im 16 btw Very Happy ) But almost always it is Square first so start smashin that button as soon as you see the mini game is about to pop out.

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum