Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mos3ttikid22

2 posters

Go down

mos3ttikid22 Empty mos3ttikid22

Post  LDphifty Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:30 am

i dont know what this kids deal is and i dont know how he is a commissioner of a league but in our game tonight he would not wait when i paused twice. after the first one i told him to follow the rules that he has to wait when i pause for at least 3 minutes... when he paused i waited until he pressed resume bc thats what i would want from my opponent. i pressed pause a second time and told him that he has to follow the rules about pausing. he claims i never asked him to wait. i spent an entire qtr while talking on the phone trying to juggle both things at once. it isnt easy playing a madden game while talking on the phone. a 5 minute break would have cleared things up for me and i didnt even get the 3 minutes stated in the rules.... two times in a row. i got 30 seconds each time. also i'm not sure but aren't user xp blocks not allowed as well? he tried to do it on every xp running into the kicker twice and succeeding once. everytime i play this guy its something new. if hes some 14 year old kid then i guess the lack of maturity can be expected. but if hes an adult he doesnt have a shred of class

i cant get him to stop messaging me either. just a bunch of messages saying "get your game up" or "game over". i started deleting them after the 10th one and theyre still coming. word to the wise: dont loose to this guy by 3 points or he'll flood your inbox with 20 messages about how much better he is than you
LDphifty
LDphifty

Back to top Go down

mos3ttikid22 Empty Im Not 14

Post  Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09 Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Im 16 get it right and just bc i beat u ur putting me on the cheezers? whatever idc ill just meet you in the playoffs again and ill just beat you again
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09
Mos3ttiKid22/On_My_own09

Back to top Go down

mos3ttikid22 Empty Re: mos3ttikid22

Post  LDphifty Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:50 pm

theres that charm
LDphifty
LDphifty

Back to top Go down

mos3ttikid22 Empty Re: mos3ttikid22

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content