Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

commish ...

2 posters

Go down

commish ... Empty commish ...

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:45 pm

I messed up the poll like an idiot lol but no1s said no .. i voted yes of course .. how long should I wait bc no1 seems to reply to my posts .. guess i pissed sum1 off or somethin lol can we just do the trade no1s said anything .. like if in an hour no1 cares can i make the trade bc its offered to him and I think hes just gonna accept it when hes done with his game wich is why im in a hurry so i dont piss any1 off when he does bc its fair but he gets the better end of the deal but im happy with what I get I dont see why any1 else would/should care ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

commish ... Empty Re: commish ...

Post  Christonite Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Do not go through with the trade until people vote on it. I want to see at least five votes (not counting yours). What do you need changed on the poll? I can fix it for you
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:55 pm

i meant to show who was being traded and then in the poll have it be allow it or dont allow it

instead it shows whose being traded lol

and ight ill tell him .... im not tryn 2 be a thorn in your side as im sure ive been but hes playing his game now and he already tried accepting the trade .. i told him we gotta wait so its not me.. but i told him .. should be all good ..

n again if you c the poll im sure youll know whats wrong lol just yes or no
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:00 pm

thanks man
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content