Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 6 o and d nominees? or did we just stop ?

3 posters

Go down

week 6 o and d nominees? or did we just stop ? Empty week 6 o and d nominees? or did we just stop ?

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:35 pm

I gotta say my oppenent got the d player but i cant remember who ..gemini knows..i think leodis mckelvin.. but all I kno is at least 2 pics 2 the bank
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

week 6 o and d nominees? or did we just stop ? Empty Re: week 6 o and d nominees? or did we just stop ?

Post  Cyfore Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 pm

we're on week 7. i think the games go by too fast to try and keep up, imho.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

week 6 o and d nominees? or did we just stop ? Empty Larry Johnson & Leodis McKelvin

Post  theGemini3 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:48 pm

LJ had a big game with 14 carries for 145 yards to add 1 reception for 4 yards. His 2 TDS came on from 1 yard out and 67 yards out. Thus showing he get it done from short yardage and long. Watchout folks he will run thru you or around you. Dare to stop me!!!

LM held the secondary down with 1 tackle a hand full of pass deflections and to real story aaa his 2 pick 6's. In which he took back from 50 and 54 yards out. On one of them he broke a tackle to change direction and hit the sideline for the TD. this guy needs to be returning kicks!!
theGemini3
theGemini3

Back to top Go down

week 6 o and d nominees? or did we just stop ? Empty Re: week 6 o and d nominees? or did we just stop ?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down