Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 9: Lions vs Seahawks

3 posters

Go down

Week 9: Lions vs Seahawks Empty Week 9: Lions vs Seahawks

Post  Christonite Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:50 am

What time works for you tomorrow?
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

https://madden.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Week 9: Lions vs Seahawks Empty Re: Week 9: Lions vs Seahawks

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 pm

2morro ? cant 2day ? thats fine I recently got put on a new dosage on pills so im adjusting so late night games ill lose bc i forget my own name never mind how to play madden ( wich isnt hard but you get my point right?)

so Im only playing night games ( say 9pm est on ) if its a must and Id prefer to avoid a situation like that ( this isnt just 2 you boss)

at 6 I have my therapist

so any time before that is good just text me Im up early after mike and mike im awake and ready to play ( say 9-10 am est im ready )

if we have to play at night ill try but ive been passing out early sometimes ..could even during a game ( missed the saints pats game!!!) but its just a game ill play and live with it

Im usualy on as much as possible .. even when im passing out .. you can text me 1 -203-928-0523 jus lemme kno ..

but 1 quick thing if we play at night i ask 1 thing if im playing so bad like ridiculously bad could we just rain check even for like 10 mins and ill let you get the 1st score in the next game for that and well replay the game but youll have a 7 point start .. ( if not ill live but its sort of sportsmanship you know if its like 60-0 and its obvious im just 2 drugged 2 play ? cant hurt 2 ask)

sorry this was a long reply..and sorry I typed in ..well my style instead of grammaticaly correct if that really bothers every1 so much
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:14 pm

You sure your therapist approves of you playing Madden?
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:27 pm

is that a joke?

its just a really strong sleeping pill and my clozapam the mix at night.. im done 4 lol and addoral threw the day wears me out

that was a joke right? lol

its a mix at night of all that making me so tired and my sleeping pills a hypnotic thats strong enough 2 make ppl not think straight at all .. my friend took 1 once he broke his finger on purpose to see if it could bend that way.. hes an honor roll student 2 .. just to back up my point lol

but yes i can play ..cant focus at night and am tired earlyr than I use to be thats all
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Yes, that's a joke lol!
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:14 pm

rule number 1: don't take sleeping pills on game night
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:23 pm

right if i hadnt been on them 4 so long that its sort of a dependency so if i dont ill still feel weird n all just not be on the pills im just giving a heads up .. if I play fine and lose 50 -3 or something idc bc its not the pill at that point its me .. n ill even take the lose over the pill its a game im just giving a heads up ..see if people have any sportsmanship ..ill live ..im looking forward to the offseason more than the superbowl anyway ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:31 am

Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:42 am

i'll be there
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:29 pm

well yah but you get my point im excited about the offseason .. would love to be in the playoffs.. ive been struggling switching playbooks around and such trying to see what works with my new style for this team ( if i lose this is not an excuse in any way a loss is a loss no matter what playbook its my fault for not knowing other 1s ) so I think it may take to long for me to get things together to get a wild card ..

if I do I hope cyfores there we got another game to play was an interesting 1 last time .. though he took some compliments backhandedly lol but Id feel cheap going on if i didnt get threw him or some1 that beat him

plus the offseason has the draft and I get to put my team together ( as some of us didnt draft our teams this idea should excite us all ) and Im curious how the whole offseason works f/as who retires so on

not looking forward to another 16 though this league got fast and then hit a wall .. hopefully we pick that up again ( not blaming any1..it is/was the holidays after all )

oh and if theres a ton of TOs and I tell you good job but the TOs got you the game I just mean you creating TOs won it for you not that I should of been more careful with the ball ... so its respect not a dis ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:44 pm

i understand you now johnny. at the time it just seemed like you were down playing my decisive victory.

but yeah... didn't your guy fumble my first punt without being touched? it was a bad break for you and i rode breaks like that for the rest of the game. but in my defense, i have been forcing a lot of turnovers in previous game as well so it isn't really a luck thing.

i hope you make the playoffs though. if you don't win your division it'll be tough to get in because it looks as if three teams are coming out of my division.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Im glad you understand now I meant nothing by it and yah my guy fumbled and broke his collar bone lol but it wasnt like u just sat back at all I just thought with how bad I played youd put more up so I hada ask why that was all glad we got things set now

as for the playoffs my divisions the packers /geminis he already beat me and hasnt lost yet i dont think

but thank you and whose the other player from your division ? would help if I played him and beat him lol

always next year I hope just a heads up 2 every1 though cyfores a good sport me and him had a misunderstanding .. no cheating or anything was involved at all or thoughts of it ..but hes 1 tough mofo to beat lol

and commish Ive been trying to play you I bet youve been busy do you live on the west coast or something bc Ive been on all I can and you know my # .. whenever your ready i hopefuly will be im looking forward to this ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:00 am

t-realist is the other guy in my division. his team is blazing fast and he plays with them well. he beat me 31-10 in my second week learning my team. it was a rough game for me.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 pm

damn and I just blew it with the commish I had him for a second ..my krs getting replaced ( again ) he fumbled with bearly a tackle ..twice .. score doesnt show how close it was commish you even gotta admit that .. but he got me and killed sproles ( beat you 2 it ) for the season .. i got henry and omon ill be ight but ima miss that speed even ask the commish 1st play i almost scored with him if he didnt have polomalu chasing me lol ( member commish you said you love speed backs ..ill call it a draw there as he got his yards but you injured him )

1 really good int ended the game 4 me in my eyes I was driving to either score 1st or tie it and i went to my te on the outside and his lb jumped up and snagged it .. if that happened in real life thats a great lb in madden they all seem to do it ..something that they maybe should look at .. but it was a great play on his part ( im just saying whats on my mind not taking anything away I mean at 1 point I couldnt stop his o ..and then the 4th quater came and it was 2 late )

good game commish and cyfore .. 1 of you win the superbowl and meet in the playoffs so at least my 2 biggest loses came 2 you 2 ( the other ..and undefeated gemini packers team ) I feel like im 4th in the leage as far as skill my team just isnt what Im use to im still looking for a playbook ( not saying if I had 1 i would of beaten either of you dont take it that way ) ..

alot of people seem to be bouncing .. pathetic I hate that ..just bc they lose .. I lost 3 in a row now badly TOs are killing my team I need a play book my rbs out for the season ( so that trade back fired) ..but im still here poor sportsmanship sometimes I guess ... madden should allow more than 5 leagues tho honestly
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 pm

That was a good game, and sometimes you just get lucky with a defensive call. I had no idea where you were trying to go on the passing play, but luckily I had my guys in the right spot. It was the first drive though so it didn't change the outcome of the game. The very next play having Matt Forte break Ed Reed's ankles had the defense on its toes the rest of the afternoon though.

Forte breaks Ed Reed's ankles video

Ray Lewis is a monster
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:09 pm

lewis is the reason I have a team lol

and I meant the last play for a td when it didnt matter in the 4th .. redzone no rb 4th down ..

also i gotta disagree your o just capitalized on the non blitz I wanted to send anderson more than i did but I didnt know what youd think of it and your the commish .. but my d did well considering i was making it play 1 man short as i didnt cover or blitz lol ( my fault .. screwed up your screens though lol)

but the ed reed play I felt was more of just like the palomalu play except reed didnt make the tackle lol it was just a big play ( great play ) but didnt change how I played d too much you were able to pass on me thats been a new problem oddly ( i add ed reed and my team cant cover..go figure)

the games a bit fuzzy now hope im not taking anything away from u that was a great run 1 thing I gotta ask you and cyfore.. honestly wtf is wrong with my kr? he fumbles almost everytime ( hes not my #1 hes out but even he fumbled so has chris henry) so it sounds like me but Ive never fumbled ..im always holding down the hold the ball button is that wrong?
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyfore Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 pm

on punts make sure you arent pressing anything when he catches it. otherwise just check his carry rating.
Cyfore
Cyfore

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:00 am

fair enough thnx
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Christonite Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 am

Use someone with a higher KR rating even if they're a tad slower. I would rather have the ball then 10 extra yards on kickoffs.
Christonite
Christonite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:49 am

hes a 96...lol but you even saw you hit him and boom fumble and it wasnt even a hit really u kno and I was holding the button down so he wouldnt fumble and it just poped right out.. my teams messed up lol
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down