Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest cheeser in the history of this franchise?

+3
jmojsoski
GREENERRRR
Deathwish22
7 posters

Go down

Biggest cheeser in the history of this franchise? Empty Biggest cheeser in the history of this franchise?

Post  Deathwish22 Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:24 am

Between these 2 guys who was the bigger cheeser?

D_C_21 or QBxKILLA????
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Biggest cheeser in the history of this franchise? Empty TUFF CALL...

Post  GREENERRRR Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:03 am

This is a tuff call - D_C_21 ran the BS illegal HB Direct offense (message me and i will giv u a link to show u why its illegal - dont wanna post the info here - giving any bad ideas to any1)- but it is possible that he didnt realize that the rules was consistantly held between all our franchises in the Network (he never ran it in Kight Franchise - and he didnt make the playoffs - go figure) - but he may have PURPOSELY ASSUMED it was allowed in Deathwish franchise - but when Deathwish22 asked him about it (i had aleready posted the evidence of him running the chzball offense) - HE LIED TO HIM DIRECTLY - this is as bad as some1 could get....

QBxKILLA he had a real self esteem problem - he compensated for his short comigs - by seaking aproval and endorement of others through his skills in madden (this is pretty said when u think about it) - he would spend his hard earned money on buying "glitches" - The best CHZ storey i have about him goes back to MLB the SHOW - for those of u who dont play - if a gm is quit in the 1st inning - it doesnt count (its intended to giv a legit player an 'out' if your opponent has a bad connection) - i had a great 1st inning up 4-0 in the 1st as i was just about to record the 3rd out in the bottom half of the 1st - HE QUITS - calls me on the phone and says "the power just went out in house!" - i guess i should have known than that he would play madden like a CHZer as well!

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Biggest cheeser in the history of this franchise? Empty Re: Biggest cheeser in the history of this franchise?

Post  jmojsoski Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:41 pm

QBxKILLA= no chzer.....QBxKILLA= BUM.....proven fact...I loved playing him...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Biggest cheeser in the history of this franchise? Empty Re: Biggest cheeser in the history of this franchise?

Post  Deathwish22 Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:27 pm

LOL...very true. Are there any other players I'm forgetting to add to this list? I can't remember the BUM's names who tried to destroy this franchise season 1 week 1 by making all those bogus trades and controlling 4 different teams as 2 players...that was really the only reason I kept QBxKILLA around so long. He went in a fixed all those rosters...but then again...I also wonder why dude (QBxKILLA) has 7 registered names all eligible to play in online franchises....hmmmm...why did I not think of that before? Of course, that was before I knew I could go in and manually change the rosters without taking over a squad as a commissioner on www.onlinefranchise.easports.com.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:22 am

The QBKilla guy was horrible. He had like 40 sacks with one player at one point! This is an obvious indication that he was a cheezer haha
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Biggest cheeser in the history of this franchise? Empty my vote

Post  Mjkight Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:17 pm

is for qbxkilla

Mjkight

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:30 pm

i played dc21 and i didnt run into any cheese, in fact i shut him out. maybe thats what put him in the warpath Wink

never played qbkilla...i think i have him comin up though...course if hes as bad as you say i'm really not worried about it.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:03 pm

DAQBKILLAS8667 and QBxKILLA...are 2 completely different people. QBxKILLA was booted from this franchise season 1 and caused all kinds of problems. Dude just wouldn't listen. Wouldn't follow any rules and his soul purpose for playing was to just dominate and use every trick up his sleeve to do so. DAQBKILLAS8667 seems to be a pretty decent guy so far and good sim player...I haven't had any complaints and the guy plays his games. What more could you ask for as commissioner out of a guy?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  kavorka2 Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 pm

QBxKilla for sure... i couldnt believe the things he would do, like sprint across to the field to the sidelines with the QB, then BLINDLY throw it to the other side of the field and pray (because you couldnt really see the other side of the field). He did that when he was desperate.. not to mention the 'timely' nanosacks (plural)
he wins the ultimate cheez award. hands down

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down