Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ULTIMATE UPDATE!!!

2 posters

Go down

ULTIMATE UPDATE!!! Empty ULTIMATE UPDATE!!!

Post  freshmullet Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:32 pm

THIS DOWNLOAD IS SIMPLY INCREDIBLE, i thought EA might save something like this for the next Madden . i think we should get owners of the leagues to participate in games online vs. each other with thre ultimate teams. . Anyway, if u havent played it yet, you are missing a great addition to this already incredible game, oh yeah, did i mention Chemistry, lol,, check it out
freshmullet
freshmullet

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE UPDATE!!! Empty Re: ULTIMATE UPDATE!!!

Post  falconfansince81 Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 pm

i'm surprised they didn't try and get our money for this. it was funny, i saw update 1.03 and thought they might fix either tron jogging, broken sidelines, suction tackles/blocks, challenge d/c glitch, server problems, broken flats, broken downfield ol blocking, scripted ai or even just updating the rosters correctly. nope, fake trading cards. call me negative but c'mon man...of all the shit broke that could be fixed still and they gave us 2k8 players?

i like your idea though mullet, makin a franchise with the old school greats, thats a cool idea...anything to make me play this game helps, otherwise it sits on the floor under mw2's case til i have a franchise game. only problem is i'd have to either play lobby cheesers to earn credits, or play the cpu...both are pretty scary thoughts. personally i'm not going to bother with it, its probably plastered with bugs and will need a patch or two first anyways (already crashed on xbox). i'm glad you like the game though bud, been many many years since i last enjoyed it. aside from online franchise i'd have traded it in months ago, but sometimes you kinda have to laugh at it cause it is just a game Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  freshmullet Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:59 pm

nah, wrong with the glitches, in fact, if the opponent quits, you canjust elect to play vs cpu or quit, and the team with the most points at the time of quit automatically wins no matter what the score. The quit team gets no points whatsoever, and the othe team that didnt disconnect gets all points and still accumulates coins after the opponent quits. Only cpu can challenge plays, no challenge play glitches, they review it. With the contracts ending and such, you have to be on your game with player personnel and updating team and chemistry, and when u play online head to head, u cant see who you are playing, could be terrible player or great player. Anyway, i think it is simply incredible, and especially for free, thanks EA for suchh a treat in Coaching, playing, managing a team
freshmullet
freshmullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down