Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hb on block for very cheap

2 posters

Go down

hb on block for very cheap Empty hb on block for very cheap

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Ill be honest I dont use lendale white as much as I should ( hes b potential , young , can play fb just as well rating wise / reg play as hb so he really 2 players ) so Im trading him to whoever for the best bid over a 6th rounder

also I am trading my starting fb hes neither bad nor slow nor old .. i just have 2 good 1s Im trading the starter for a 4th or 5th ( hes a guaranteed b potential..compared to a bust in the draft? .. think about it )

hit me up here or on psn ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

hb on block for very cheap Empty johnny

Post  kavorka2 Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:41 pm

you are not screwing up the league on purpose are you? by trading away ur players for cheap draft picks (6th round, 5th round) . you do realize that in the 5th and 6th round you get 40's and 50's rated players

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

hb on block for very cheap Empty Re: hb on block for very cheap

Post  JohnnyLagZ17 Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:05 pm

dude relax i know what im doing .. its lendale white or my fb .. not a special back for me but for others hes a wrecking ball and hes just wasting away

u really still dont trust me?

the only trade I can see being questioned was the beason & jstew for a 126 and beanie wells .. but I see wells as jstew anyway and I have other good lbs to hold me off and would like to add oline speed rb and other things to my team

and the cb trade was pretty fair ( 4 would of been fair ) hes a good negotiator ..
JohnnyLagZ17
JohnnyLagZ17

Back to top Go down

hb on block for very cheap Empty johnny

Post  kavorka2 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 pm

haha, i do trust u man. especially since u were the one that caught someone messing up the league. you are a big plus to this league and others, u are very active here too. anyways, i was just trying to state that you should get more for your players. but you are right tho, if you dont even use the players u want to give away, might as well get anything. we just have different mentalities in trading, i like to GIVE away draft picks, you like to GET draft picks

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

hb on block for very cheap Empty Re: hb on block for very cheap

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down