Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE

+5
GREENERRRR
ScHlOeR87
jmojsoski
Ryno341
Deathwish22
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE Vote_lcap67%SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE Vote_lcap33%SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE Empty SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE

Post  Deathwish22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Who will win the SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL?
New Orleans Saints (13-3) Jmojsoski @ Indianapolis Colts (12-4) Boywonder410
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE Empty Re: SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE

Post  Deathwish22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Don't let me down J-MO! Go Saints!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:49 pm

I voted Boywonder, just because we all know the type of shit he pulls.
Ryno341
Ryno341

http://ryansaidwhat.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:07 pm

well...its my time to shine....lol...wish me luck fellas
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  ScHlOeR87 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 pm

goodluck jmo! represent the nfc south! and be the 1st to take boywonder down. nothing agaisnt u boywonder i would just like to see u lose since u havent yet!

ScHlOeR87

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:44 pm

I'm just gonna kept it real here...BW is good and all but...too much BS happens for him during the course of a game and its really annoying...Not once has this guy out coached me or outplayed me...all the games we had was determined by a accumulation of BS plays.....But i have one question for u BW....in one of ur O packages...the 3 WR 1RB1TE set...u set max protection.....However, soon has u hike the ball u pump fake it like 10 times in a row....The WR hasn't even run their routes yet...My friend who watched the game ( by the way, says ur a hell of a player) questioned me as to why u did this...Now i didnt noticed it at first because i rarely peak in the Backfield... but u came out of the set multiple times and then i seen it...i said idk....I would like to know..what purpose does it serve to pump fake that many times, especially when the play hasn't developed?
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

SEASON 3 SUPER BOWL VOTE Empty good question/...

Post  GREENERRRR Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:58 pm

I am always suspicous when guys do "extra steps" that seem unnecessary and counter productive - particulareily when it leads to a successful play...

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:49 pm

uh oh J-mo...has your opinion of Boywonder changed? Yeah he did that pump fake bull against me and scored a crucial touchdown in the 3rd quarter that put him up 2 scores on me. Up to then we were having a little bit of a defensive struggle. 10 - 17. I didn't notice it until they showed the highlights at the end of the game. His shit QB Painter pump faked like 10 times then through to a wide open post. Irritating....
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 pm

I think I'm done with Boywonder...especially if J-MO is calling out shit that is a little whack now. Go figure.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 pm

i want to vote for tomar
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 pm

nope my opinion hasn't changed about BW....he is still a solid player...and he is also a lucky player...although he did that pump faking thing...a lucky play still decided the game, although, i had the last possession and a chance to win it ....and he agreed too...anyways if u guys spent more time playing ranked games you will become better....I decided to leave the league because i disagreed with the decision making of the leader...If any of u need any help during league play don't be afraid to message me, I always hep people better themselves in madden ( not in this league)...If u need solid help from a good legit player give me a shout...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:58 pm

why would you leave a league just because the leader made one decision that you didn't agree with? you're basically throwing out the millions of great things he's done for you. you were lucky to have deathwish, not the other way around.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:18 am

Thank you for the kind words Ryno. Ryno called it on the nose. If you quit the franchise...then why are you still roaming this Deathwish forum? Let's be honest here...my booting of Boywonder had absolutely nothing to do with you...and has absolutely no effect on this franchise towards you. Keep playing your "ranked" games bro. We created this franchise so we don't have to deal with that bullshit style of play. Look at every single post greener ever posted on the EA Forums...in which...yes...you fully supported him...in which he stated "sick and tired of playing the clowns in ranked games???...looking for a REAL online franchise sim experience?" ...and to now go back and say that you're leaving because I booted a player who caused more drama in this league for his non-sim style of play than anyone else ever???...That is ridiculous. Your reference to you wanting to create a franchise of top 100 players would never fly...because half of you "top 100 ranked players" quit when someone is beating you before the game is over. All I'm saying is...have fun with your ranked games. This franchise was designed to bring a real sim-style gaming experience...If you quit because of that...then you shouldn't have joined in the first place.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  jmojsoski Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:20 am

first of all lets not forget i joined the league as a favor to u.( the first season i joined)..do u remember..i had my plate full and made room to help u out..lets not forget that
jmojsoski
jmojsoski

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 am

You're right JMO...you're right about everything (lol)...i'm finished with this topic. Time to move forward. Later bro.

Last edited by Deathwish22 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:24 am

All hail the great J-Mo. king Bask in his glorious Madden skills. :bows:
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 am

"anyways if u guys spent more time playing ranked games you will become better"

you know i had to give you shit for this...

ranked games are the exact opposite of what this league needs. i played nothing but ranked games last year and beat almost everyone in the top 100 that i played, but its ALL a battle of glitches and money plays. those people don't know football, they just know how to play a video game. its a shame to see u both go but you both chose that road...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tomer629 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 am

man thats so lame that I got screwed out of a superbowl berth by a cheezer

Everything boywonder did against me I had seen before in high level ranked games, so I knew how to counter most of it. Everything but that one formation, the 3wide, 1 te, 1 rb. Thats the formation he used on his last play of the game before he kicked the winning FG. He also used it many other times throughout the game for big pass plays and big runs with insane blocking. Almost every time he came out in that formation I was able to correctly guess the play he was doing, yet I couldnt stop it.

I knew when he came out in that formation he was gonna go to brandon marshall, so I made sure he was triple covered AND spotlighted, yet he somehow get wide open for a 25 yard gain on 3rd down.

Total BS im so mad about that now after seeing these other posts about his pumpfake tricks. he had guys wide open all game long. And I was still right there with him late in the game. If not for the bs cheese I would have beaten him by 2 tds at least. Good riddance boywonder. And guys, lets not let a cheeser ruin another season again. That was a completely wasted season because one of the Superbowl teams cheated to get there.

tomer629

Back to top Go down

Post  tomer629 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:39 am

falconfansince81 wrote:"anyways if u guys spent more time playing ranked games you will become better"

you know i had to give you shit for this...

ranked games are the exact opposite of what this league needs. i played nothing but ranked games last year and beat almost everyone in the top 100 that i played, but its ALL a battle of glitches and money plays. those people don't know football, they just know how to play a video game. its a shame to see u both go but you both chose that road...

I agree 100%

that is the reason that I havent played a ranked game since joining these leagues. Its WAY more fun now that I dont have to counter glitches with more glitches.

ranked game vs sim leagues there is no comparison, totally different play styles

tomer629

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:46 am

tomer I think me, and mjkight can both say we got screwed out of a SB shot by a cheezer.
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  tomer629 Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:05 am

Ryno341 wrote:tomer I think me, and mjkight can both say we got screwed out of a SB shot by a cheezer.

I wish you or Mjkight would have knocked me out of the playoffs, then I wouldn't be so bitter about it.

You guys are both straight players who have beat me without any cheese, just skills and good strategy.

Whats worse is that Boywonder isnt even as good as people make him out to be, he just used total cheese plays and pump fake glitche at crucial points in the game, and still needed a little luck and a brain fart by me to win it.

tomer629

Back to top Go down

Post  djgamer134 Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Ryno341 wrote:tomer I think me, and mjkight can both say we got screwed out of a SB shot by a cheezer.

You forgot about me Sad

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

Post  falconfansince81 Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:03 pm

haha aww dj...theres nothin wrong with bein under the radar!
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Yeah bro...you're probably better off being under the radar. LOL! Don't worry bro...I've given you many props.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryno341 Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:33 pm

sorry dj haha i'm aware of you don't worry. I'm just trying to help you out by keeping you under the radar Wink you can thank me later
Ryno341
Ryno341

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next