Madden Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draft Day woes

+2
djgamer134
gad__Warrior
6 posters

Go down

Draft Day woes Empty Draft Day woes

Post  gad__Warrior Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:53 am

I hate missing the draft. I had a stupid game I had to go to. I ended the season badly but was happy that I got a high draft pick (#7 overall). Knowing that I wasn't going to be able to be there for the draft I set up my draft board thoroughly ranking players strategically and feeling comfortable that with such a high pick I was guaranteed to get a guy I wanted (and really needed) in the first and second rounds and probably the third. Boy, was I mistaken. Madden in all of its infinite wisdom felt that I needed to pick not one but two DTs with my first two picks even though I probably have the highest rated D-line in the franchise (Tuck and Williams manning the ends and a stought DT). So now here I am with two DT that I don't want and don't need and players out there that I could use to finally make the team I took over fit my style of play. Here's notice that I am opening my team to trade offers. Only untouchables are CB Kenton, RB Jenkins, QB Young and DE Williams. Everyone else is officially on the table. I'm a motivated seller but not desperate so come with a soild offer. I message a few of you who have the players I would have drafted if I was smart enough to have shown up. woe is me.

gad__Warrior

Back to top Go down

Draft Day woes Empty Re: Draft Day woes

Post  djgamer134 Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:55 pm

You want B Jacobs ?

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

Post  freshmullet Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:59 pm

i was hopng for a 10 minute delay, i asked for it 15 minutes before Draft, me and family were about to eat, was hoping it was delayed 10 minutes, but luck wasnt onn my side, i got back in Draft room at 9:08, and cpu had already made my picks, shit happens, no biggie
freshmullet
freshmullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrillstar Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Im looking for a good young DT... ill look over them and msg u on PSN

Scrillstar

Back to top Go down

Draft Day woes Empty trade proposal

Post  kavorka2 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 pm

i want your DT anders White.. ive sent you messages on PSN network

kavorka2

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathwish22 Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Mullet...I apologize bro...I totally missed your message...when you're inside a chat room on the PS3 it doesn't notify you that you're receiving messages. You have to log out and then check messages. I'm sorry pale
Deathwish22
Deathwish22

Back to top Go down

Post  freshmullet Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:37 pm

noo biggie, sometimes things dont work out as planned
freshmullet
freshmullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content